Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Server Log-in Issues [UPDATED]

don’t spamerino in the chaterino

I still can’t see the servers on the server list even after downloading and replacing the xml files D:

Klaipeda server is no longer playable. I don’t know what you did, but I cannot spend skill points or stat points, cannot turn in quests. Cannot receive loot. The only thing working is killing monsters and picking up silver.

2 Likes

Can confirm, Klaipeda is hosed.

We’ve tweaked with some settings to try to reduce the queue times. We know that this is only a temporary solution and are looking at other options. We may decide to open another server, but no finalized decisions have been reached at the moment.

No point opening another server, unless we can get an instant free transfer. Look at the EU server, its emtpy. It hasn’t really solved anything. Those who have already redeemed there founders pack bonuses are doomed to play Queue/ No response simulator >.<

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

We are also aware that simply opening a new server doesn’t solve anything by itself. :slight_smile: That’s why it’s taking a bit longer to reach a final decision.

Please say something to us as soon as posible :frowning:

Wont giving a transfer token to players be the easiest way to solve the issue? or is that not an option (game engine wise) atm?

Its not empty at all. Its just not the first server on the list filled with people clicking on it.

Considering its about to reach peak hours for NA having another server up before hand will help

Please help I just want to talk to the npc but he doesn’t seem to want to talk back, it’s like being in an abusive relationship where they don’t communicate and problems arise, this can’t go on, please help and move me to EU

Wish there were transfer tokens. :frowning:
We would have offered them immediately if they existed…

1 Like

It’s almost peak hours in America and other parts of the country and as it stands there is no way what’s available right now can accommodate the players that aren’t home yet.
It took 4 servers for the Beta, we shouldn’t have had any less than that at the start of all this.
Please stop playing with us and just release the other servers. It’s better too have some places with low traffic than people to not play at all.

Sorry, I was only going by word of mouth from an hour or so ago. If its more populated now then I guess it’s helping. Still doesn’t change the current situation though >.<

It seems like server tweaking heavily affected the servers as currently interaction with objects and NPCs is almost impossible or takes a very long time to go through (at least on Klaipeda server). The game is literally unplayable at the moment.

2 Likes

We have freeze at server Klaipeda, I can end the quest and spend my skill points. I click, but nothing is happend. Fixed it please.

2 Likes

Some of my Brazillian friends told me to put Level UP! as pet name… so it could take off people’s happiness on PvP. Now my another pet will call IMC for the same reason.

1 Like

I just want to be in EU :sob:

think there’s no point waiting today for a fix. Im sure they will allow users to transfer their account to the EU server at some point this week.