Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding for Random Party Matchmaking! IMC pls take a look!

I just wanted to share my horrible experience with this feature. I’ve tried running the Lvl 100 Mission and 115 Dungeon the problem with Auto Party Matchmaking is that it generates random players inside no matter what class you are so expect no healers or tanks inside when you successfully queue in. And kinda irritates me in that way. Some of you might say that get a full party before you go in. FYI Auto Party Matchmaking gives a 600% Exp bonus so thats why its a big deal for me and for everybody. I think it has a 30-40% chance only to que with healers but everytime expect no healers. Its like opening a RNG Box lol.

My Suggestion is that why not make the Party Matchmaking to automaticaly required at least 3 DPS, 1 tank , 1 healer? No specific rank required as long as it can heal , it can tank it can dps. Its just like other MMORPG’s out there ex. FFX14 party matchmaking. Please IMC kindly look at this matter. Thanks.

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

5 Likes

High risk - High Reward…

You can go with matchmaking and earn 600% EXP, or go with a good party and earn 100% exp.

2 Likes

or u know, play cleric

Well its just one more ■■■■ up by imc. As iys now you ne3d to be 10-30 lvl from what the dungeon need to do it this way.

Bonfires for everyone!

It’s not really a f***-up by IMC. I think it works as designed. Yes, it’s random. Yes, you can end up in a party with no healer or no dps. But that’s not IMC’s fault… “Works as designed”

hey, I didn’t try this as I didn’t see this feature :slight_smile:
can you queue with a friend? Like duo queue?
Or you can only go in alone?
And how can I access this Party Matchmaking?

Had too many dungeon and mission runs ruined by absolutely terrible matchmaking. It’s not even worth doing missions at this point, you end up with a party of people who just run around dying in 1 hit while doing absolutely nothing.

Actually i play as a tank and i get all your points. but for lots of people this random party matchmaking is a pain in the ass specially for new comers from other games who tries to play TOS. No im not new in TOS ive been part of CBT 1&2 i just want to share my terrible experience with this.

1 Like

If the dissing is bad its om imc. You dont really need s tank in the first 2 from what i know nut you must have a healer.
Is a system give you what ever 5hen why even have it.

Nope, u cannot. Only with random ppls.
No healer, no mates, nothing. It s just not worth it.

Letting people queue with more than 1 person, as well as requiring at least 1 cleric and a swordsman before sending us in would be great.

Is this true?? Why this?
So it isn’t even worth to go with 4 friends because you get just 100% exp instead of 600?? I mean 600%%??? I would understand 150% or something but 600%!!!?
I dont understand IMC…

1 Like

Thats the big question on my head too. They are thinking the opposite way. Xd

No one understanding them at this point. But hey the loset 2 gamescin the past for doing what they think is good.
This party finder is so stupid its sad.they must do 1 healer, 1 tank and 3 dps.
As for thr exp its just stupid. Its may be a bug or a wrong number in the code.

Bonfires for everyone!

Pretty much this. You can clear mobs super quick, bonfire is quick. Unless you yolo and pull the entire dungeon, it shouldn’t be a problem.:dizzy_face:

Or you could flame and trash talk your team as is pug tradition. :sunny:

or u know, play cleric

or even this! Don’t be another dps in a sea of dpsers, roll a cleric and be always in demand :sunglasses:

Its 600% split to the group vs 400% split to the group if you go in with a premade that has 1 of each base class.

so 120% vs 80%

This party finder is still “new” in korea so its likely to be refined. But you know this forum is filled with complaining anyway so might aswell.

1 Like

Because tos is the first game to use party finder?
Just look at wny game that have it how it need to be😑

No its not the first game. But its not an original feature hence it can be refined.

Right now its random and thus higher reward for using it than otherwise.

I agree with OP, the random matchmaking should always put you in a party with at least one cleric class…

Tank isn’t as necessary imo but it could also put you in a party with a random swordy (and hope its a reliable tank)