Tree of Savior Forum

Reflect Shield nerf, and why I don't invest in it. (link inside)

I don’t understand this, attacks with knockdown don’t apply if the damage is low? Is because of this that Reflect Shield stop knock back in low level but nothing in high level?

I get my first class of Psychokino now, and put nothing in RS, but still with the doubt if this is correct, i see now that a lot of mobs stop my Psycho Pressure very easy, even with SureSpell, so good if Reflect Shield stop all knockdowns :smiley:

Reflect shield can block great amount of damage if you build SPR.

I have 134 SPR so my shield can block ~280 damage per hit. I use it quiet often even after lvl 200+

what level is your [reflect shield]? and [sleep] if you wouldn’t mind… accidentally deleted previous comment lol O.o

Hmm, I checked it again. It’s prevent ~200 damage per hit

Both my sleep and reflect shield are lvl 5

1 Like

wow you sure have lots of SPR o.o

Planned to build SPR since CBT 2 even I know max mana won’t benefit sorcerer.

But I found out that the more max mana you have the more skills you can cast while summoning demon.

idk about the other sorcerers who don’t build SPR, but my Demon and shoggoth are very tanky (always take 1 damage), they are my secondary shield on top of my tankiness

I can resist CC sometime. Still need more SPR to resist CC

1 Like

Again, i can’t say it 100% sure, but when it comes to boss fight (using Reflect shield only in theses cases), i feel like i am avoiding most of the knockbacks :slight_smile:

And here I though those who knew where just purposely keeping quiet because we got tired of explaining.

I’m still planning on a CON/SPR wiz but dunno what to pick for the other 4 ranks that would “synergize” with the stats. I’m hearing good (and bad) things about caster necro’s though.

Now if def and mdef does work against the damage, then shouldn’t it follow that my matk should boost the damage as well?

I get staggered like crazy unless i use my reflect shield.

1 Like