Tree of Savior Forum

Red spion archers - this issue really needs to be addressed

so everyone had that moment when they felt stupid complaining about nahash forest’s blue spion archers, just to enter salvia forest and face red spion archers, which is basically blue spion archer on steroids, 3 times more hp and a lot more damage, now what concerns me about red spion archers is not jusy the ridiculous amount of damage they make (well, it kinda does concern me for an extent), but the fact that they have 130k hp. (yes, red spion archers have 130K FUKING HP)
this is not balanced at all, a mob that can literally 1 hit you also have 130k hp, so its SUPER difficult to kill
while the regular melee red spions got like 10-15k hp
so my proposal is this - make the red spion archers 10-15k hp, and make the melee red spions 130k hp, keep red spion archers as strong just not so tanky, its very annoying for someone who wants to quest at salvia forest or farm vista cannon (which is dropped from this ridiculously strong mob, this mob can literally face you 1v1 and actuallty win)

2 Likes

Git Gud you whiny bitch

• TOS White Knight Simulator 2016
2 Likes

the fact that an archer got 130k and a melee mob got 10k hp makes no sense at all, they should flip it.
Besides, don’t act as if you didn’t flip your table when facing those damn spion archers

The melee ones have 138.000 hp

New maps will have 300.000 versions of that…

i’m just gonna say that red spion archer’s damage can reach more than 6k. even maven mob aren’t that strong

Simple, do only the quests and avoid them like hell…

Use 220 plate armor and get aspersion, they tickle that way.

If you want to be 100% safe, throw in another shield then use crossbow instead if you are an archer

if you are underleveled, it’s your fault

listen, i am a swordsman with 35k hp and full plate so i am the last person who gonna give a daamn about their damage, but this doesn’t mean that it’s fair, there is a line between balanced and not
i’m not saying make it weaker, all i say is make it less hp.
maybe make their spiral arrow have more attack speed, so it can hit more but still easier to kill, the fact that they can cast spiral arrow so many times during that 130k hp duration is insane.
i would gladly accept if they were less 20-30k hp, and make blue spion archers 10-15k hp.

IMC balancing, what’d you expect, they probly just roll the dice or throw darts for balancing patch decisions.

Uhh even my archer uses plate on that area, they are very easy to kill.

I get your point, but this is IMC, don’t expect to put logic in the game.

they can cast as many spirals as they want, they won’t kill me in my plate armor no matter what class I use lol

the fact that you can itemize against it is true, even with a full plate i assure you that their damage is at least 4k
they even have this insane crit rate lol

Don’t complain…it’s part of IMC’s perfect anti-bot system.

Pierce type -> Cloth armor.

20/LearnTheBasics

I think you meant Pierce>Leather

or I probably misunderstood where you are telling him to use cloth against spion/pierce which is correct

hi i am all for anti bots, but red spion archers got a high spawn rate, if you want an anti bot just put a daamn grim reaper (or maybe implement rexipher as grim reaper, that’d be insane actually)
but this is hurting everyone :smiley:

1 Like

dude, this was discussed in 3 different thread.

and after 3 threads n 3months, imc didnt make any changes to it

also, people still manage to complete the map and go lv280

can i say this

gitgud or getrekt

n y u at low level map, hvnt u got lv280 already?

2 Likes

dude, u will go crazy with the new 450k HP + 5k dmg mobs of lvl 330…
ang gues what? they come in groups of 5-15 =)

taco :taco:

You can only get IMC’ed and pray to Mr Kim for a quick death and quit.

Isn’t spiral arrow missile damage though?