Tree of Savior Forum

Reclass system - Any thoughts?

I mean its good to have 1 reset potion or watever name it is. Get it just like stat reset potion given before. Only 1 for 1 account. Btw lets hope IMC read this. Actually I dont mind IMC dont give at all. My character all well planned >.>

Use few hours to read the guide, research well in forums, are always better than you waste your few months level up a character then realize it is useless. Plan ahead first especially so many information already given in database and forum. I am not surprised at all if IMC give ktos a class reset but does not give us. Because there are white mouse in KTOS as first launch already. Yet so many players here never do homework from info given and goes to wrong path, then complain bla bla bla.

Well i planned my characters well too. Iā€™m just saying that i wanted to play other things with same class with different path without having so much gaming time again. I donā€™t have the whole time in the world just to play the game i love, i work full time and a stressful job as an Accountant. I manage to have like 2~3 hours game time at night. Having 200 game time for 1 character is not a joke for others. So might as well help some people like me who are working with the will to play.

this is reason i felt obliged to put my magic work into this thread.

You donā€™t have to be obliged. Since youā€™re words are non sense at all too. Donā€™t you have any other things to do? hue hue?

Dont worry I m not pointing it to you. Lolā€¦ just general talk. I understand you. Thats why I am staying neutralā€¦ whether IMC give or not does not harm me anyway. But if this class reset can call back some playerbase then I would happy to see it coming.

I am old player myself, since cbt. Class reset indeed might help me bring back my first character as it start getting bored long time ago. Well lets pray for it xD But then I doubt that IMC will give it so soon.

Dont tell me how to live my life, huehuehue~

so you asked for Class Reset, you (unofficially) get your Class Reset.

whats your next question?

@kinyau87 Being moron at its finest. Done talking to you. Here (throws a coin) get yourself someone to talk to. I feel pity on you.

Letā€™s just hope for the best for this game. Have a nice day to you.

1 Like

1 Like

@jomzpogito.gaming

throws talt at you
I feel pity for you too man.
Relies on google to search the ToS forums and canā€™t even find the CLASS RESET thread for himself in General Discussion/Feedback.

My prediction is that you will become a black knight in a few months.
/huehuehue

2 Likes

@TeamChespin Pushes 100 talts on your filthy mouth.

I relied on google to GENERALLY look for topic. Basic searching you moron. Highlighted topics are on top search if it is very eye catching.

*Now punch you in the stomach to get my talts back. Oh wait i dont need those anymore.

MWAHAHHAH
THE BAIT IS TAKEN.
YOU HAVE FALLEN AND BECOME A TOXIC COMMUNITY MEMBER NOW!!!
yes, job is done :smiley: @kinyau87

/HUEHUEHUE

Nope @TeamChespin.

You are just being rebutted and flashed out to this topic since you are already busted. You got the wrong person to troll too. Iā€™m too toxic here at my work than you already know. You are nothing compare to this. Trash.

Go get your daily allowance on you mama.

wait, so it takes a special kind of intelligent to use in-forum search function?

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/search?q=class%20reset%20category%3A6%20order%3Alatest

now i know what i learned from lurking 16hours in a forumā€¦

/trollololllolololololo20charsofhaahahahahah

20 keks and hues

huehueuhe

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

forgot, my bad, i thought OP is whites,

turn out just eastern wanna-be-another-white

time to put that tank in the mall!