Tree of Savior Forum

Reclass system - Any thoughts?

Hi there! I hope the Moderator on this page might see this.

Many said that this game is dying. For me i really love this game and it will reign high again!

It is my first time posting here at forums and the only thing i want for this game is to have some sort of RECLASS system.

This game tends to be more solo from Lv 1~200. Many players are so bored with the quests that you will encounter again and again. So why not put this RECLASS potion even once together with the release of Rank 8 or even earlier.

Other MMORPG games that have similar many classes and paths like this game offers same potion for the players to try other classes without being bothered and getting bored to repeat same thing again.

This will help a lot of players who lately realizes the importance of some class that they’ve missed. Some who wants to be a support to others and some who makes a PvE characters that want to switch to PvP.

Since you are a TREE OF RESTRICTIONS. You can restrict this RECLASS system with only ONE per Character in order to prevent the repetitive and abuse usage of such system.

This will be a big big PLUS AND HELP for us. Im willing to spend out my money for this. Thank yoU!!! Looking forward for a reply.

6 Likes

WE NEED CLASS RESET POTION :persevere:

1 Like

It’s unofficially confirmed that we’re getting resets (talk on facebook and GM hinting about it in game). There are no details about how it will be implemented.

There has been some controversy about how it’s implemented. And a faction that promise to quit the game if it happens. Less then 5% if I recall (out of the people that have the energy to read our angsty general forums regularly).

And 50% will return if it comes :ribbon:

Good day!

I don’t see why some will quit if this happens. Isn’t much better for them since those who quit with a reason of boring and repeatable quests might see this as a saving point to return back to game and play the class they wanted. Since the game goes to low population already from 10k+ish to 5k+ish… nothing to loss here. I really see this as one way to call back the players.

1 Like

Nop. IMC gonna consider that class reset potion in cash shop will lead to pay to win rage thread in forum later on. Many people can abuse it for leveling purpose (e.g. Wiz3-elememe switch to cyro-chrono or alchemist etc since support is harder to leveling in earlier game). I would always suggest it as a ONE TIME EVENT reward given to the character you choose. It would be more than enough. Players always mess up their 1st character I can understand it. If still did not learn the lesson to research info first before create 2nd character and mess up again, that player really deserve it himself.

hi OP, definitely support your idea~

we need more great people like you~

meanwhile, let me uninstall TOS coz i cant stand breathing in a same virtual-world as you casual non-risk-taker.

wait, there is still time before Class Reset is here… huehuehue

@Raspy
yo, we meet again.

1 Like

Yeah… Well I think I would like different methods to avoid the re-questing… Like having quests tied to the Lodge and Lodge Levels based on quests finished.

But I’m for the resets either way. It’s a feature that more want then don’t.

I’m iffy on implementation of resets though. I’d honestly like it to be a cool and unique system not just a potion you pop.

@kinyau87 still haven’t left yet? 2-9 more days… Gone at R8 right?

1 Like

Tbh they need to do something drastic to save this game. Otherwise when and if class reset comes around, their may not be anything or anyone playing left.

the only way to make me quit ingame and inforum,
is IMC freaking implement Class Reset in anyway possible.

Stat/Skill reset is enough killer already, Class Reset will be the killing shot.

eh, Rank8 is the day we get Class Reset?

Then your minion lied then when he said you were gone at R8s release. You should have corrected him.

I think it’s very unlikely that we would get resets at R8 implementation. I’m sure it’ill be on kToS first.

Will you leave when kToS is patched with resets or will we have to wait for it to get all the way to iToS?

im playing iTOS, so everything will follow iTOS…

it doesnt mean anything if corean is the only1 getting the perk
(hint, daily 5dungeon/mission, massive exp tome reward etc…)

infact, it would be fun if kTOS is the only server getting Class Reset…

i’ll be posting my video rolling on floor laughing, literally…

hahahaha

No No NO!

Not this ■■■■ again … NO!

Keep the discussion in the existing threads, this is fail, no, its PHAIL!

1 Like

That’s unrealistic. Too much support for it. You read the steam reviews it’s one of the top complaints–is the combination of grind and no resets. Grinds has already been reduced heavily (still looking forward to the grinding buffs in R8). That reset bit is next.

Make sure to keep your promise or I’ll be disappointed in you. And never let you live it down.

which 1, the ROFL video or the “I QUIT” …
i may be a troll, but im a dignified troll with pride (lol),
i’ll keep my word.

ya, if i knew 2016 is the year for easy mode, i wouldnt even install TOS in first place…

thats the only grave mistake i made, thinking TOS is some kind of hardcore-competitive-mmo-with-cute-avatar…

turn out its just mmo-with-cute-avatar…

huehuehue

1 Like

The quitting of course.

I’m sure no one wants to see a man that spends 14 hrs a day 7 days a week at his computer who we can only assume gets sun and exercise when he goes to the grocery store to stock up on mountain dew rolling on the… Wait… actually that could be pretty funny…

Both please.

sure, but only IMC can make the dream comes true~

huehuehue

1 Like

I actually think reclassing is already implemented in the game, IMC is just being dicks as usual.

Oh, IMC could declare this be a translation error. They will probably do so, once they realize class resets are more difficult to code than expected.

that is why to limit it to One usage per character only bro. It will not hurt the game so much as the Botters hurt our game thoroughly