Tree of Savior Forum

Reclass system - Any thoughts?

You reading this thread IMC? You get to make the majority happier for having a resets, get rid of the most devoted angst spammer, and you get a video of him rolling on the floor as a parting gift.

Make my dreams come true.

Though… do make that reset system interesting at least.

I give reset petitions a resouding “Meh”.
Untl they fix core issues with the class balance they do not deserve the right to be able to put an “Easy condom” to the true problems of the game.

In other words, until IMC fixes the balance they should not put class resets as it’s no more than an easy way out of the real problem.

Oh okay. I just see you as a keyboard warrior. Nothing more. Ranter. Pffft.

I love this weekly bait topic

huehuehuehue~

2 Likes

Oh is the OP another one of your alts you’ve storing up for when you get that kinyau account banned?

It doesn’t fit well… He has a ratemyserver accounts tied to that name. And I don’t remember the name showing up on that lodge pic with all your alt names either. I have a good memory for the oddest things…

aahhmm… didn’t get your point. I have a rate myserver account named jomzpogito… all of my Ragnarok account is with such name.

1 Like

I look forward to RMS for TOS!

hue?

Ah… sorry I figured it might be one of the gobs of @haukinyau’s accounts. He sometimes talks to himself and starts conversations when no one else wants to.

It happens more often then you’d think!

I like the topic.

Lol. That person seems like not nice for me. Talking ■■■■ without even proper explanation of why he is saying such thing.

I wanna say it on his face *That’s why you’re mother told you to study!

Tree of Forums

huehue~

2 Likes

i giggle as @Raspy imagining things about me… huehuehue

there u go, mystery solve.

i’ll sure to tag you if i using my 3rd account, until then, gonna stay hidden…

btw, the video ROFL is only if Class Reset exclusive for ktos…
if iTOS dont get Class Reset, i wont quit…

so, you cant have both… because the condition is different.
Class Reset in iTOS = haukinyau quit TOS, no ROFL video
Class Reset in kTOS = haukinyau stay, enjoy ROFL video
No Class Reset = huehuehuehue ya’all got IMC’ed!

@jomzpogito.gaming
huehuehue

newbie is forever newbie~

welcome newbie, make sure you fasten up your seat belt, and enjoy the not-so-thrilling-TOS

huehuehue

(fcuk you IMC mute my main account, now people dont know the real haukinyau…
damn hurt my reputation…)

1 Like

I’m not a Newbie. I just don’t interact much on forums like you. Which spends too much time on forums than studying or doing much important things. www.steamcommunity.com/id/omzigneel eat my ■■■■ noob.

Wow tough guy here, LEVEL THIRTY STEAM ACCOUNT OMFG

(fcuk you IMC mute my main account, now people dont know the real haukinyau…
damn hurt my reputation…)
[/quote]

The IMC’s staff was so great to mute someone like you (over whelming clap) who talk nonsense things (points out middle finger on your nose). And you call wuuut? REPUTATION? as if you have that.

Ah… so haukinhue isn’t your alt? I’ll believe it’s your brother if you post a fresh lodge pic. Show the character count with the first lodge full. If nothing else I’ll enjoy having you nuke an alt. Or do I need to dig through my cached images and just pull up the old one?

forum account isnt link with ingame account…

i myself curious who is haukinhue… hrmmm…

@Raspy
p.s : goodluck going through the archive to find my lobby lodge pic

wow, so hardcore, @everyone listen to @jomzpogito.gaming, he want Class Reset.

but hey, i told you, its okay boy, you can have your nice convenient Class Reset,
i’ll just end my TOS career by then.

which part of it you dont like,

1. you get your Class Reset
  2. your hated troll haukinyau quit TOS

let me hear what is your complain again?

Yeah but you used it in that lodge of yours… Come now @haukinhue @haukinyau that was the naming convention you used…

wow, so hardcore, @everyone listen to @jomzpogito.gaming, he want Class Reset.

but hey, i told you, its okay boy, you can have your nice convenient Class Reset,
i’ll just end my TOS career by then.
[/quote]

I really wanted to know why you are against to it. Might enlighten me and slap my own face.

close, but not exactly

come on, this is not Spot-The-Different minigame…

you silly

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes