Tree of Savior Forum

Reborn's Zoo Oracle Build [Conversion Build]

With that conversion attribute enemies get %=% of my STR added as PATK? So, 300 STR = 150 PATK for the mobs? Doesnt sound like its worth it tbh

No idea how well it scales right now with more ranks and STR but it was kind of a joke before.

imho with CHANGE u dont even need the bonus PATK from STR for your mobs…

If you read the original posts here the OP here was -really- pushing the min/max of using Monstrance and stuff which I think is bad. Some where along the lines debuffing the enemies and buffing your allies might make a difference after they rebalance stat scaling…maybe…but I have doubts. I don’t know enough about how monster mechanics work in TOS to give an actual educated break down.

It’s always better anyways to build your own stats into what ever is advantageous into survival or doing potentially more damage yourself. That way if conversion fails you can rely on your own strength.

1 Like

that build still viable or better now days?

I’ve seen better days! About as dead as this guy.

been playing this build in Varena~
If you “Change” the mob into elite mob, you still can control them.
Indeed, they are very powerfull and can help you fight all mob easily.
However, sometime toooo powerfull (1 hp per hit) and causing me die :sob:

How about going Cleric C3>PaladinC2>Oracle C3 instead for max level Change? Afaik the level difference of your changed monster and the field monster scales with Change level, and continuously changing one monster could possibly create a monster of level 400+, right?

It’d be interesting to know if you can “convert” a monster that’s 30+ levels higher than you…

I would do Cleric2 > Diev1 > Paladin2 > Oracle3. Cleric3 only give you more Heal and for this build, you should be Str build which Cure and Heal don’t scale with. However, this is fun build for Oracle Sex shop imo, so it should not need min-max much.

I’m quite disturbed that by you calling it sex shop… :confused:

1 Like

It is not meta build and not effective in any way, so plan for the min-max in the build would not give you good. However, at the very least, you can open the Oracle3 shop. Call it whatever you want, I don’t remember what it is called.

1 Like

Anyone know the success rate of the conversion? Some changed mob is almost impossible to convert with lv 10 cure + auto attack. Tried 20 times to convert a million hp mob but no success rate.

With a lvl 10 conversion it works pretty well

I have lv 5, high levels higher chance?

1 Like

Changed a nice vubbe chaser which does 9k x 3 at dina bee farm… tried 20 times to convert almost half an hour and gave up.

Get it to level 10. it will work a lot better… I even think the level of conversion has a relation to the mobsters HP.

With Level 5 I always had to get mobsters Hp down to 50% or less… with level 10 it worked with a single hit sometimes

Hard to go to level 10 if you don’t have any Ranks left, though xD

Basically Conviction 10 is only for Oracle C2 builds currently…
But, with Twist of Fate, it could help because it instantly drains 40-48% HP , to convert a mob inside Conversion.

2 Likes

Right… with lv 10 it works easily now converting those millions hp mob.

1 Like

i saw this build sometime ago and decided to give it a try and now i’m having a blast. currently im Cleric-3 Pally-3 Oracle-1. i’m planning to go inquisitor on R8 but i’d like to know if there would be a better alternative for an R8 class. thanks.