Tree of Savior Forum

Really IMC? F2P Telsiai?

IMC Why are u opening Telsiai To F2P So early, Varena is already flooded are u gonna make Telsiai so flood than u gonna piss every Founder’s pack player, we are already populated and u gonna make it worst, and best part u lower the amount of channels in alot of grinding maps so how are u gonna expect us to fit in the f2p players.

Theres gonna be a Queue so i really hope you give us prority in the queue to get in the server since we bought Founder’s Pack

4 Likes

Wow, just wow.

#Pray4Telsiai #BotsAreComing #CommanderLoadFailStrikesBack

2 Likes

Guess we will be seeing “Mission Instance Excess Count” again.
and welcome back bots and hello some toxic f2p players

NICE MOVE IMC. 10/10 BEST DECISION YOU’VE EVER MADE

RIP Telsiai
#YouWillBeMissed

2 Likes

is this mean Telsiai is now merged with varena?

if im getting into any damn queue during login whenever i feel like playing, IMC you can have my account cos im gonna quit until you gonna enlarge the server capacity, tbh…

1 Like

no, new players can now access telsiai

It’s as if they’re opening the flood gates to lag. :frowning:

I remember, last week, many of us are complaining about Tel closing its door, temporarily. Now that IMC’s opening its door again, people are whining about it. How ironic, what do we actually want? I’m getting really confused…

1 Like

While I do support Telsiai open sever (because the server will be fucked up if everyone is high lvl) we do need new player.

Lets just hope there will be no commander or server queue on Telsiai.

Bots is inevitable but I believe IMC will continuously ban them and report it to us.

Where is my founder server!

1 Like

people keep complaining about the founders not getting special treatment hurdur.
well the fact is that the “founder’s pack” was a way to voluntarily support the initial start up of the game and that it meant that you were given the privilege of getting a head start before everyone else. It was never meant to be a buy to play game. soo i dont know what you guys expected when you’ve started to complain about imc opening up telsiai to f2p since that was the initial plan.

2 Likes

I know right :confused:

Hi, there! Just an update. As of 5:50pm GMT+8 Telsiai still cant be accessed by new players.

Since when did purchasing a Founder’s Pack entitle you to an exclusive server even after the official F2P launch? What about the people who bought Founder’s Packs on other servers? They had to deal with the flood of F2P players from Day 1.

i play in telsiai. and oh boy u dont know the shout they wrote when imc release the news ( and i just grinding like this game is a single player ).
lots of hate and the white knight got stoned to oblivion.
personally i dont think f2p coming to telsiai is bad since the game need newcomer as well into the server or else lower level area will just be a wasteland since founder pack is gone. and they did say its a f2p game from the start. we bought the early access because we support the game and want to have a head start and thats perfectly understandable.
bot exist in every f2p mmorpg and tos is no exception.
imo, the only thing that suck now is that farming rare item is going to be alot harder than before.

We need new player to farm low level item for us.

I thought they have to at least buy one package to get in to the server, that what I thought when they say ‘Founder server’

Still, if they make server more stable I don’t mind at all. I just don’t want to wait for 10 second to talk to NPC.

There’s no such thing as a “founder server”. being a founder just means you voluntarily support the game in its initial phase and that you are entitled a head start before anyone else. Not a dedicated server. Nor did IMC say there was.