Tree of Savior Forum

Reality Check: TOS is a casual MMO

@OP

What’s your level right now?

1 Like

It’s almost like he doesn’t realize that the devs need time to make sure they code everything properly…AFTER IT’S TRANSLATED. You know, from Korean to English?

I wonder if he thinks that everything just magically adjusts itself when the game code is sent over to America?

And I’m sorry, but this game is no-where NEAR “casual.” Nothing about any Korean MMO is ever “casual.”

1 Like

http://ci.memecdn.com/74/9093074.jpg

3 Likes

Onlly he do. No one say do it here and now. Hell we just want imc to say what they think of this at all.

He’s really just that dumb, actually. I know , it seems like bait, but this guy is really just that dense.

The game was mostly localized by fans, actually. That’s why we got the release so fast and that’s why there are weird translation issues with grammar in certain sections. It’s interesting to see the different translating styles. Some of the fans spoke perfect English but some, well, not so much.

That’s irrelevant to his stupidity. Level is a poor argument for knowledge. You don’t learn anything when you hit 200 except that no one wants to run any dungeons anymore except for a rush.

1 Like

I swear, a ToS admin could come in here and say the game was HC-esque and instead of them leaving the game because it doesn’t fit their playstyle they’d wig out and demand a new server-

See? There are 200 other MMOs that fit the fold, but nah, we already BRed the hell out of those, let’s hit this one up ya’ll… [@Zipzo]

Ok, humor me, what’s a game that fits the tree of savior aesthetic & gameplay style, and provides a more flexible class system with better trade mechanics?

Hard core games include pvp us main attraction, it won’t be a hardcore game if we can’t kill others in maps other then towns and group instances. Pretty lame that I need to challenge others in hardcore game and they won’t even accept also there no perma death. Wtf is this? It’s obviously casual.

You are thinking of Open World PVP games, not hardcore games…

Next contestant please spin the wheel.

ZzZz another zipzo’s post ╮(─▽─)╭

Didn’t know that fans did the brunt of the translating. Good to know. It’s a good thing they decided to help out with it because it would’ve been even slower coming than it is now…and even then they’re trying to fix what they can when it’s pointed out.

I still remember ICBT1 and 2 had large portions of the game that weren’t translated yet. Like the entirety of the friend’s list and half of the party screen.

Not this crap again.

7 Likes

Yeah , we likely wouldn’t have seen the game till close to 2017 if fans hadn’t localized so quickly. It’s an interesting strategy, but it worked. I mean, with how often you see fan patches for foreign MMOs into English (BDO, PSO2, etc), it’s no surprise that this would happen one day.

Albion online /20scharacters

1 Like

Are you level 280 yet? Is that why you keep spamming new threads asking for a reset on your character?

We should petition to have his char reset so he can finally rest in peace.

Sorry, but I’m fighting the good fight. No rest until everyone has access to a rational approach to advancing classes in this broken game.

4 Likes

I would be amazed if he’s half that,honestly.

I have 2 lvl 15X characters.

I’m not sure if that information is supposed to give you an orgasm or what.

I recall a game from the mid 2000’s that has plenty of private servers…

Eh…something, something called… Rag and Rock Online? Was that it?

2 Likes