Tree of Savior Forum

Re-purchasing DLC who to blame

Ill make this short and easy. I had 50% DLC Pack 1-1 installed in my account.
Since we cant re-purchase the same pack again, i had STEAM SUPPORT UNINSTALLED the 50% 1-1 DLC that i currently have, thinking that if it is uninstalled then i can repurchase 50% 1-1 DLC and install it again and GET THE SAME FREEBIES! And yes they uninstalled it for me. Then i repurchase 50% off 1-1. But the problem is THERE IS NO ■■■■ FREEBIES when i installed it. NO NOTHING! Not even 1 silver.

The question is ,

1. Who should i blame
  2. am i illegible for refund. ( even though this is non refundable )
  3. Should i be telling TOS this?
  4. Will i get banned from doing this?

Well I know you won’t get banned for it for now because the exploit didn’t happen.
If you do get a second freebie from that then it’s questionable.

Might as well send a ticket - the most they can do is not refund you, but at least they won’t ban you.

1. yourself
  2. You can try asking steam for a refund since you bought it twice
  3. No
  4. No

For refund info, see #5

1: yourself

case closed.

1. Yourself and no one else.
  2. Probably. Explain the case to Steam.
  3. Only if Steam fails to refund you, but you’ll probably get nothing.
  4. Only from the “smart people” group. :grin:

Yourself, and only yourself. There are countless warnings from multiple sources (Reddit and the Forums are one of those sources) stating that you can not buy the packs again, and that if you do what you just did you won’t get anything extra from it.

You can try and get a refund, I’ve seen some people who were able to. Good luck!

Yourself. I made the same mistake except with a normal price $30 pack before the 50% packs went on sale :smile_cat:

Steam support is useless af lol, waited 4 days for a generic copy paste answer