Tree of Savior Forum

RE:Build: New Alche-Build

How should we allocate Alchemist skill points??? Anyone care to give me some insight.

I want to know alch distribution toā€¦

How about putting in each skill the same amount of skill points, as far as it is possible? How should anybody know what do you want you do with your Alchemist?

Easy man. This place isnā€™t to share ideas? To know what people do, If they like and why?

You have to know nothing about me, but in case of not have nothing to share, you dont have to post too.

well he has a point as you gotta focus on something building your alchemist (support for party / crafting / shops)

Ok, going this way, it would be Shop and craft.

Pure Potion Brewer / Support / Shop

Item Awakening 1
Tincturung 15
Sprinkle HP Potion 5
Sprinkle SP Potion 5
Gem Roasting 15

(4 Points left over)

Support / Somewhat DPS (Please combine it with a good DPS Class.)

Item Awakening 1
Tincturung 15
Sprinkle HP Potion 5
Sprinkle SP Potion 5
Combustion 15 (Works well together with Chrono, Pyro, Onmyoji.)

(4 Points left over)

Alchemistic Missile is pretty bad.

Great! Really thanks to you!

The point is that you do not share ideas, you are simply asking for a ready build without offering any information with the community. But information are crucial when you want you share ideas and receiving aid. You can also simply asking, ā€œHey guy, I want an Alchemist. Please give me a build, so I do have to test anything.ā€ That would be more honest than pretending a cooperative interest.

Right now I trying to play Time-Space-Alchemist as Supporter with minor DD. It has some syn. with Slow-effect and some dimension skills.

gem roasting maxed lv 10

1 Like

May I know your skill distribution as testing reference starter? Newbie wiz here

Well am only testing alchemist new skill changes, but alchemist is all about what you want to beā€¦

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ycd3v7n8

I will let you know and a mistake many makeā€¦

My build it is nether a shop nor a combat oneā€¦

It main focus is exploration, quick thinking survival and scienceā€¦
ā€¦

that been said, many of the sills I have tested suck or are below what they used to beā€¦

I mean look at newest energy boltā€¦

its just disgusting :pensive:

Are there specific mobs that drop Dilgele and Uosis? Which is the best place to farm for now?

Also, where do I click to register the potions for Sprinkle HP & SP

Drag the items to the workshop window

How well does Alchemist pair with Sage? I know they get a big boost in some skills.

I was considering Alchemist -> Chrono -> Sage

But maybe Alchemist -> Chrono -> onmyoji might be better? Iā€™m not overly attached to Sage but I am very much attached to Alchemist and Chrono. I was hoping to be a supporty build, but I would like some damage too, just to justify it all. Is Sage crazy powerful with Chrono debuffs?

if you want an idea of how easy they are to farmā€¦

https://tos.guru/itos/database/items/640038

just look all the mobs that drop dilgele and how good the drop % areā€¦

@Rubiss I use Sage as a pair of Psychoā€¦ I havenā€™t felt any synergy with Alche, unless I got too use to it and cant rememberā€¦

Where is the workshop window. Like is there a button to click?

Bottom right all classes with special windows have an icon there it is usually the first icon (alchemist one looks like a flask)

Iā€™m currently running Pyro>Taoist>Alchemist

It does pretty well, but then again I only have played for two days since Re:Build.

I canā€™t get over the debuff that Taoist has, which is 80% more fire/ lightning / ice / earth damage (With max attribute).

Build

I am pretty sure it needs some tweakingā€¦ Not sure if Enchant Fire is even worth any points.

EDIT: Anyone got any pointers? Is Ele and Taoist a good combo instead of Pyro?

if you canā€™t see itā€¦ it might be bugged. i currently have no addons installed. my friend who has addons also canā€™t see it.