Tree of Savior Forum

RE:Build: New Alche-Build

So there it is, the Re:Build-Patch and now my question is, how should I build my Alchemist?

Wizard - Alchemist - Sage - xxx?
Wizard - Alchemist - Pyromancer - Runecaster (scroll-crafting)
Wizard - Alchemist - Pyromancer - Elementalist

Any suggestions in mind?

mine alchemist sage sorcerer

1 Like

wizard - alchemist - chronomancer - tao

Alchem-cryo-psycho. Mainly support and CC build.

3 Likes

Cryo and Psycho also have very very good synergy with each other, so I think this may be the best idea (don’t quote me on it though!).

I’m wondering with sages skill have priority? I assume that portal just 1 sp?

I was thinking about cryo sorc alch, but felt like something was missing, maybe cryo-kino-alche is good

all - chrono - bokor.

1 Like

nice seen new alchemist throwing themselves into the fire :blush:

Welcome aboard :haha:

I am Wiz > Psycho > Alchemist > Sage

Trying alch>sorc>necro but so far it’s missing smt, can’t call it fun (either it’s me or necro feels underwhelming), maybe I will try bokor instead of necro tomorrow but don’t see how it will change anything.
Also Magnum Opus only max lvl 5, can’t make homu for now. :confused:

1 Like

onmyoji > pyro > alch
fire fox increase fire skill crit rate by 95%
ench fire buffs fire fox
mana sprinkle for genbu armor
lots of aoe/cc
infinite value

1 Like

Is that a fairly easy build button wise, just looking to make an alch for tincturing but the pyscho part sounds appealing to get 100% on those last few random maps im missing.

Just wondering if its a wizard noob friendly build?

1 Like

It depends on your focus cause alchemist has lot of skills and sage can get “heavy” too, but yes Teleport lvl 15 can get you trough almost anything with the proper positioning…

You can never go wrong with psyko. Utility and dps at the same time. And yes it is wizard noob friendly!

thanks fellas, ya ill go that route for the teleport

I went with Alche/Chrono/Featherfoot for a support and healing build. FF’s blood shower can heal teammates, and chrono cooldowns keep me spamming potion sprinkles.

Now alchemist is a good support? Or what have good the alchemist?

Alchemist is a good support, it’s one of the few classes left that can restore SP for party members and it can heal as well. You have to use potions to do this but given how everybody is struggling for SP right now, it’s quite welcome in parties.

hows scroll crafting work with that ?

I must say… Alchemistic Missile feel terrible without quickcast… I honestly starting to consider Rod/shield combo for my alch>sorc>necro but it’s ~1k m.atk less (but more spr from shield… dunno)… feels bad ;(