Tree of Savior Forum

Re:Build Wizard, Solo CM5

emoticon_0030

2 Likes

I wonder why the challenge mode is not infinite.
Looks like Wizard can have some good combinations, though I am not sure how much is carried here by the new Elementalist buff. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

With only 3 classes to choose, it’s gonna suck to be a Sorc-Necro with only have 1 other class to depend on whereas before you could take a bunch of classes together for fillers so that you don’t have to rely completely on summons. As a Sorc-Necro, can’t take the beginning classes like Pyro/Cryo and late rank classes like Onmyoji/Sage/Warlock together anymore. Don’t have Thaum or Linker or anything to support summons either now…

Wizard summoner seems really bleak and disappointing now, even if you go full summoning with Sorc-Necro-Bokor.

This build seems viable if you have a good set of equipment giving you 12k MAtk.

all weapons damage will change, so 12k wil be normal, look at dev post

And 2b in attribute points :wink:

I understand that weapon damage will get a boost. I also get that the automated stats and more attribute points will increase our damage. But this build is still mainly reliant on good equipment based on the video. You won’t get that kind of MAtack and Mdef/Pdef without investing on a good equipment (e.g., gems, transcend, upgrades).

To put it in context though, a lot of other builds including those from other classes are barely able to clear CM stage 3 with the same ktest gear.

I’d love to see those videos using the same ktest gear. Also to be fair, this build has a lot of crowd control. I don’t think classes like Swordsman and Archer has this range of crowd control options.

There’s quite a few in the ktos thread (most of them are doing sausys for some reason), but yeah I suppose the other classes could dps a lot faster but are simply unable to stall and survive before the potion cd could keep them alive.

Anyway yeah, since ktest is giving out standardized gear (edit: pretty much completed +16 trans10?) it’s kind of hard to tell how gear reliant the varying builds are.

Its higher gear, true. But a lot of things in reBuild TOS are ‘harder’.
And CM is not made to be solo’d. Just do with 2-5 people or solo if you can.

Also more ktest patches coming. We’ll see how thing go. That is a fun and good build, for now.

edit:
Monsters in CM5 did hurt a lot. With 1-2 more DPS or a Healer/Support, this should be a lot easier, and ‘require’ less gear.

Yes, agreed. Most contents which you could solo before, you cannot easily solo anymore after re:build. Especially on classes without sustain or crowd control.
You should try saalus solo, that’s insane after re:build.

3 Likes

Game was too easy and was high damage number fest, it would be nice to return back a bit more harder mode. It’s normalized.

1 Like

I like the new difficulty but I’m hoping they match the rewards. With the boost on transcendence overall efficiency I can already see an issue with the blessed shard/gem market if they make saalus harder too while keeping the rewards the same.

1 Like

Yeah, and CM Cubes should be updated too.

1 Like

I just hope with rebuild increasing difficulty it won’t end up another be another mindless power creep.
Hope IMC do it right with mechanics and positioning, not just up the damage and bullet sponge type of difficulty increase

transce effect will be boosted? o.O

Increased base values of weapons and armor, and because trans is % based it will also increase. Anvil enhancement values will stay the same though so its overall contribution will decrease.

In general Summoners have it more difficult as you loose SPR and classes like Necro got nerfed a lot. You also loose, as you mentioned, the chance to pick lower classes to provide CC.

@Forefront
@Kihseki
As a Cryo player I can tell you how amazing it is in Challenge mode. Cycling through 3 Ice Pike and Frost Tree with the occasionally Snow rolling is a insane way of CC. Personally I mostly don’t get as far because of lack in damage and thus running out of time, but surviving is rarely a problem if I have some potions and the mobs of the map aren’t extremely nasty.

Wait why can’t you combine Pyro and Cryo with Sorc/Nec?