Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] ToS Major Content Update Trailer

Good question, we already have one being prepared, fully translated

We didn’t release that video because the chart will not be going to be very “readable” in current condition.

Well, chart and the non-translated material is not a good combo.

Reading the chart is one thing, but reading also for each category for subtitles? that will be nightmarish.

we are going to release that video in the coming week. At least that is my plan.

8 Likes

will It come before 2050? :blush:

you want it on 2050?

9 Likes

Actually it has been uploaded since almost a month ago. https://youtu.be/4ZX-zFd_3cg

1 Like

i wonder what are the chance of re:build getting released here in the next maintenance? or even before Xmas

if i have to guess… its -1000% :sob:

1 Like

thank you :satisfaction:

@STAFF_Yuri
Most of my wishes are met with re:build
but there is something that they will leave as is
and are the missions with mini-games, to obtain the costumes of the hidden classes
I expected that with the change of “re:build”, they would change that, but apparently it’s not going to be that way
I would prefer a thousand times, complete a mission that was normal and extensive, and not have to play those mini-games

It would be good, that the player had the option of doing a normal mission, but long, to get the costumes
their mini-games only stress me and make me angry, at least for me, they are not entertaining
There were several times that I wanted to leave the game only because of the stress that their mini games caused me

1 Like

It’s time to come back playing ToS after over 2 years!

3 Likes

I will also give ToS a new chance, again. :tired:

4 Likes

Gotta agree.

When I saw the thumbnail for a new trailer, my initial thought was that it’s a cool video I’ll want to show a bunch of people in hopes to make them interested or return.
But after watching it, even I felt underwhelmed despite knowing how crucial the changes are in this update, essentially overhauling the entire class system and starting from scratch with the topic of balancing.

Not sure how that could be shown off tho lol.

Oh wow what the hell, I should’ve scrolled rest of the thread before posting XD

This is definitely much more along the lines of what I was hoping to see in a video about the update!

Showing off things (especially characters in action) with a completely clear white background is extremely neat! Whoever thought of that and made it work is a genius.

Please make use of this in video in future, it’s so refreshing and relaxing to look at in contrast to full gameplay footage where veterans and new players alike are easily overwhelmed by the amount of information and effects happening on the screen.

2 Likes

So the Re:build patch is this upcoming new year? Can’t wait!

Let me know when it’s out!

hopefully tomorrow if imc loves us, if not… :frowning: new years

it will be next year…

mid-ish-mid January

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

the maintenance is on the 26th of December (2nd day of Christmas), not tomorrow.