Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build][SA - Silute] Suggestions and concerns about the Game

Well, I have hesitated too much to create the topic, but also think there are some issues that have to be addressed about the game’s new era.

- We are running over SP most of the time! Like, most of the classes (consequently most of the players), and specially magical DPSs are noticing and complaining about the lack left after SPR stopped to corroborate with SP recovery rate and SP amount on itself. Moreover, the potions (including elixirs) are not being so effective, leading us to use 2 to 3 different types and still being insufficient in a lot of situations. SUGGESTIONS: 1) you could turn the SP’s recovery rate in two or three times that it is actually; 2) you could make the potions more effective, increasing their recovery value; 3) SPR previous features could be brought back, so, increasing according the amount of the stat allocated for each class; 4) and last but too complicated in comparison with the previous: rebalance the amount of SP consumed by all the skills (the same words for the SP consumption of the attributes, ex.: Overwork [Sorcerer Class])

- The damage taken is UNPROPORTIIONAL AS FK!** For example, die three times in a Saalus run or a full party with all the proper roles, good and transcended equipment and 380+ charachters failing bosses on Earth Tower due to the damage they took I THINK IT IS NOT HEALTHY AT ALL. I am not complaining about the mechanics, nor the damage on itself. But, I am YES questioning about a rebalance on the dealt damage of the mobs and bosses, including their bleeding, poison, stun, curse mechanics, et cetera. First of all, the game must be playable, still being hard.

• Not my case but: CHANGE ONLY WEAPONS IS SO FAR UNFAIR WITH THOSE WHO ARE CHANGING CHARACTERS’ TREE! I think, if you were using Cloth armor and now got more benefits adoption Plate, so, there is a huge problem, considering some people could, for ex., change their main characters, usually higly invested.

• Lots of us just wanted to upgrade our damage after ReBuild, but often got transcended stuff with Gems that we will never be able to recover anymore. Once YOU changed the game’s system, there is not a plausible reason to deal this kind of penalty on the players. I think this was one of the biggest problems concerning the “upgrade”. And ok, you did an event where we could get back our blessed gems before the Re:Build, but first, you have not confirmed the changes until that time, and, okay, if we just kept our gems stored? So we should just ignore the loss of performance that not-transcended stuff should result?

• And I noticed that before the Re:Build, and the problem persists: monsters summoned with “Summoning” skill stop working properly when we change the “screen”. I mean, for example, when we teleport to the boss spot on the lvl330 Dungeon, my Marnox just keep stuck on his place, does not move, and just attack when the boss is very VERY closer to him. The same happens to me on Earth Tower.

For now, I think that is enough.

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

1 Like