Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Rare Costumes for Outlaw and Assassin!

We are giving our players the chance to obtain rare costumes for the two new classes!

/me makes the math…

Week 1: Jan 15 - Jan 22
Week 2: Jan 22 - Jan 29
Week 3: Jan 29 - Feb 4

Deadline: Feb 12

Yeah… this should work :haha:
I’ll just have to pick Outlaw as first choice…

I have a question regarding the costumes. I know it’s stated the costume itself can’t be put into team storage, but the box that were given to obtain the costume can be put inside.

My question is, will the box be deleted after the event ended? It is not stated anywhere in the event announcement, usually it means it won’t. But just to be on the safe side… I don’t want to face a situation where in the end I’m told “Oh well the costume is not deleted it’s permanent but why would you hold on to the boxes, we’re giving costumes not boxes so we delete the boxes.” or so…

Thanks!

Apparently, the post about Dina’s Special Shop event has been updated, so the rewards are actually not per week, but each two weeks. Basically this means the Character Slot Voucher won’t be available until Feb 12. This means no outlaw costume if you don’t have a free slot for a new character or if you are not willing to reset one of your chars to scout.

This becomes a valid question in that case. My last slot is occupied by a character I just started (swordie), which I could simply turn into a Scout with the class tree change event, level up to outlaw, get the box, store it into team storage, then turn back the char into a swordie, and simply wait for week #5 to get the char slot voucher to actually create my true outlaw.