Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] New Class: Outlaw

I don’t have it, sorry!

Hi. Does Mangle work with swords or do you need a dagger for that? Thinking of creating a BM-Outlaw once it hits iTos and I’m not sure if that would work

You need a dagger. It’s a “Sword and Dagger” skill

So this class uses two kinds of off-hand weapon? Just like corsair…

I know there will be autoswap in the future, but I really hope one class can just focus on one weapon. That way I don’t need to invest in two. If I wanna combine bullet marker and a dagger class then that’s my own problem XD

Anyway, this class looks so scary but cool at the same time. Just wondering, do you guys like this one more or assassin? I personally like assassin more.

About the weapons: There is only one skill that need Pistol (Fire Blindly) and only one that need Dagger(Mangle).

All other skills can be used with both dagger/pistol. I simply can’t see someone choosing both Mangle and Fire Blindly.

1 Like

I see. Mangle seems better.

Some people want both ranged burst option that hit multiple targets and melee ranged that deal focused damage at all times for every situation. (I am one of them since swordsman had shinobi with kunai throw, it was pretty useful) .

Having the two can help a lot, and you can see that in the multiple outlaw videos after aggroing the mobs hit with fire blindly from far and finish with Mangle/or other skill.

Also fire blindly can be used as block skill due the attribute to evade, plus both skills have overheat and increased damage while mob is debuffed.

Sorry, I’ll refrase.
I can’t see someone that wants a more focused build chosing both skills.*

You are right, some people might want both!

I like Fire Blindly.

I’m not picking mangle for my Bm-Outlaw-Corsair

Yea I might just max both mangle and fire blindly. However that is because I’m not too familiar with the skills yet. From the looks of it I think break brick, sprinkle sand, and agress are one-point-wonders… Again I haven’t experienced them so I’m not sure yet.

So you are not picking mangle huh? Wouldn’t it be a good idea to at least put 1 point in mangle for the attribute that evades all attacks?

I’m a controller user and there are no more shortcuts for me… t.t
And I think it’s not thaaaat useful if I’m not investing on a dagger. I have Fire Blindly and Bloody Overdrive already… But I might change my mind when it comes to silute. It’s hard to test with 500-700 ping. You are dead before the skill animation begins

The outlaw costume & aggro skills are really tempting, but a scout class with a good single hit burst skill is what fits the bill. Does the ‘Break Brick’ skill do relevant damage, or is it just utility? I understand damage numbers may not be final at this point, but just comparatively.

The difference between outlaw and shinobi is that kunai can be used with every single weapon from swordman tree and outlaw needs to swap weapon to use both skills.

Also, Kunai investiment is 5 points on itos right now + you get some useful skills like clone jutso for the cost of only 1 rank. You don’t have to sacrifice much to get kunai. You can still have all your meele attacks to max without a problem.
To get both meele and ranged skills to max on Outlaw you have to invest 25 out of 45 points in total That is a lot considering all outlaw skills seems to be very good.

Don’t get me wrong, you do you. It’s your build and your fantasy so go live it. We’re here to have fun, right?

My theorycraft outlaw is: Corsair - Linker - Outlaw. Even tho i’m planning on use pistol, i guess Rampage, Break Brick, Dust Devil and Hexen Dropper are all meele, right?
I will be both meele and ranged investing in only one weapon without sacrificing too much from outlaw utility (cuz corsair utility sucks)

That the thing: why put so much points into if you can rise it with attribute the scaling anyway? Sure specialized builds are will be better, and will have full damage, but, what i mean is: use whatever you have in your hands to survive.

You don`t need that ultra rare drop pistol if you are only using as countermeasure to far mobs and combining skills.

As an itos example, you don’t see fencer using it’s knife to attack, but if he is a corsair, he will benefit from it skills with both weapons and good damage knife at least. Scout will do the same thing with the main hand sword, it will be there when you need.

(Corsair in ktest has even more support than today, both to the player and party with the new jolly roger giving free physical damage and having an 100Hit count ,the only sad thing is that they took out Unity atribute that could evade magic and physical)

@crevox @mambojango4good

What happen to Outlaw in the incoming Patch on Ktest?Is something happening to Break Brick? Or other skills?

@crevox @mambojango4good

Nevermind I got my answer

Rampage was already bad,now it’s the worst skill in the game,i’m impressed.

it’s just 5 seconds, you can simply use both overheats of annihilate or bloody overdrive to invul your way out of those 5 seconds while making full use of the 50% bonus damage. There’s also stun during rampage itself

Doesn’t it lock you in that awful animation?The animation itself is like 3 secs…

This effect should last like 10/15 secs after the animation ends to be any decent.

yeah edited it in that rampage induces stun