Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] New Class: Outlaw

New class: Outlaw. This is a Scout class (the new base class).
[Outlaw on Tos Guru]

Master: Jazz Kellefinker.

Master: Maea Kellefinker.

Skills
Sprinkle Sands
Sprinkle sand in your enemy’s eyes, blinding them. This decreases their accuracy and evasion by 20% for 10 seconds. Has an attribute to significantly increase the AoE Attack Ratio of the skill. Cooldown time of 15 seconds.

Break Brick
Break bricks on enemies nearby. This has a 30% chance to stun enemies for 1 second. If used on an enemy from behind, the stun is guaranteed. Cooldown time of 20 seconds with 3 overheat.
image image

Mangle
Swing your dagger and cut down enemies before you with 9 hits. Deals 50% increased damage on enemies with Stun, Blind, or Bleeding. Has an attribute to evade all attacks during use, and another to hit 2 more times. Has a cooldown of 15 seconds and 2 overheat.

Fire Blindly
Shoot down enemies with your gun that block your path forward. Shoots multiple times in a wide 180 degree spray. Has double the critical chance on enemies with Stun, Blind, or Bleeding. Has an attribute to evade all attacks during use, and another to increase the skill’s critical damage by 30%. Cooldown time of 30 seconds and 2 overheat.

Bully
Your fighting experience allows you to easily avoid enemy attacks. Increases your evasion by 10% per skill level, and upon evading attacks, increases your threat toward enemies. The attribute “Endless Harassment” causes the duration of the buff to extend every time you successfully evade. Buff lasts for 1 minute and has a 1 minute cooldown.

Aggress
Provoke enemies, causing them to consider you as a top priority threat. Has an attribute to increase movement speed of targets by 5 but also decrease their accuracy by 30%, and another to increase your movement speed by 30 for 3 seconds after use.

Rampage
I cannot bear the anger any longer. I will rampage and destroy my surroundings. I am so angry that I cannot see my surroundings and become immune to knockdown and knockback while using the skill. I will stomp my feet and jump up and down in anger, dealing multiple attacks. Deals 30% less damage but double the hits on enemies with Stun, Bleed, or Blind. Has an attribute to stun enemies with a 10% chance, and another to provide immunity to level 3 or lower debuffs during use. Cooldown time of 50 seconds.
Video

10 Likes

what does increase when leveling sprinkle sand?

The damage of the skill.

1 Like

Nice. Thanks for share it. Players make it before imc could do ahahaha so funny.

i fking love this class

this class skills scale to 1 hand sword? or dagger? thanks
can this class wield 1 hand sword + dagger?

It scales with secondary phys Atk. I’m testing damage right now and there is no damage reduction without a main hand weapon. But when I remove my pistol, Sprinkle Sand and Rampage damage go way down, even when I’m equipped with a Trans 10 +11 Asio Sword.

I didn’t tried any pistol user toon. Is pistol a main hand weapon now? dagger + pistol? thanks

No, pistol still an offhand weapon. I was using Asio Sword (Main) and Asio Pistol(off).

they should just name it the Joker class.

oh ok thanks. So I only need to prepare a good pistol and a sword for extra buff.

Do we have any image of the costumes?
thanks!

You can use a dagger too–
I’m using pistol because my build is Outlaw-Corsair-BM

Male Base and Special(?) Costume
image image

Quest Male Costumes

Female Base Costume

Quest Female Costumes

5 Likes

nice (:
the accessory is a bracer

thank you!

1 Like

Do the skills scale with any off-handed weapon? Not specifically for pistol like BM, for example?

Yup. Actually, pistol is for Fire Blindly only.

1 Like

can you post the female black costume plz? thanks

I hope I can get away and just use a dagger for Outlaw rather than Pistol and Dagger to avoid farming for 2 offhands for just 1 pistol skill.

lemme wipe or new server :frowning: