Tree of Savior

[Re:Build] New! Class Build Overview

Greetings Saviors,

Today we would like to introduce a Class Overview for the upcoming Re:Build update.
We’ve also added ENG&PT subs for the Re:Build Class
Let’s see the class build videos to introduce in a future content update.

all video are solo beside musketeer

6 Archer videos, 4 Swordsman videos, 2 Scout videos, 3 Wizard videos, 2 Cleric videos.

Clearly not representing the amount of possible builds per base Class tree (with Archer and Scout having the least builds options and Swordsman,Cleric and Wizard having the most ones).

Anyway, the videos are pretty bad (i.e. showcasing the gameplay of someone who has no idea how to use the Classes), probably only targeting new players with gameplay showcases
while not providing any useful information or rating for the current players.

Imo you should mention that these are promo-videos targeting new and potential players,
not veteran players who played for longer than 3 months before Re:build.

I have over a thousand hours of gameplay and I can’t see the difference in this video.

btw weapon anvil is the frustated thing, if my weapon end at +8 i feel bad if i transcendence into 8 or even 10 star, will disapoint if we compare other rich character, and i wonder if RNG is count 50% from each 1 of 3 anvil chance or total 1 anvil,?

if your weap isn’t at least +11 you shouldn’t transcend it anyways…
or you could gold anvil it to death and waste tons of silver to try making it +11 or something.

meanwhile some cash whale is having it their way with +40 weapon and asking for ppl to TBL on chat lmao

Solution that i constantly suggested to IMC, limit the enhacement to a decent level like +15, of course that would mean they should increase the difficulty from 10+ but, the difference between 10 and 15 shouldnt be that bad in that case, allowing everyone to have a semi-balanced pvp instead of the gear cash 0 skills 1hko fest we have now

Oooh~ that runecaster looks really fun! What is the integrated quick cast mentioned? Is it an attribute from runecaster?

Corsair-outlaw seems very fun too, but I’d prefer not having all attack classes in a build. Either thauma or link I guess.

Edit: anyone noticed cleave and seism’s animations got faster and cooler? From the nak muy video.

Edit again: so nak muy is very similar to the current monk’s double punch style right? With those nearly 0 cooldown with the buff.

Please make the scout tree use two sub-weapons too, two daggers, two pistols and dagger with pistol in addition to the normal choices. Think about the possibilities of this small modification!!! I would like to see this…