Tree of Savior Forum

Re:Build Guide to All Wizard Classes

Chrono for resurrect… oh and backmask works on dust storm yes… but what about dust storm + fireball from pyro ele? If so then chrono ele pyro will have to do…

Im trying to make a kino/ chrono without tao or onmyo is it possible?

Generally if you want Chrono, it would be good to pick 1 single target focused class such as Taoist. You can easily Pass your strong single target skills to burst bosses. This is because using Chrono itself is already taking up 1 entire class slot so you would definitely suffer offensively. In this current meta, it isn’t like the last time whereby Wizards go full support such as CryoChronoSage or LinkerThaumaRC because

• The support capabilities of wizards have weakened. The only really good party support is Chrono
  • Other support classes went to scout such as Linker and Thauma

Therefore, people who go Chrono aren’t really looking to be a “Pure Support”, rather a “Support Class” who can also deal considerable amount of damage. Hence, Taoist is often the best pick. Featherfoot could also be a good choice because Backmasking works on Kurdaitcha but this combo requires more practise (predicting where bosses will run to etc). Kino itself isn’t a very good standalone class and it best paired with Cryo or Onmyoji because it can’t do much by itself.

1 Like

hello, new player here

if i want to make ?-onmyoji-taoist, whats the best class to fill?

Psychokino would be great because of Fire Fox boosted Gravity Pole. You could also go with Warlock (not that popular of a choice) because of the Dark attack boost from Yin Yang Harmony.

Hi guys. I’m trying some new buiilds for my warlock and want some advise. I feel like FF is mandatory so I need a third class.
So far I’ve tested:

• Chronomancer: more rotation and utility thanks to pass, invulnerability and revive. In general a more versatile class but I think It lacks damage skills.
  • Elementalist: more rotation and Damage for dark skills thanks to Elemental escense’s attribute.
  • Rune caster: Rune of destruction helps a lot with bosses but besides that not much to add.
  • Bokor: Hexing and Damballa mainly, although Damballa is hard to use against bosses.

Would be good to have a warlock build without FF? So I could mix some of the mentioned classes?

I personally have a sub wizard that is Warlock - Featherfoot - Necromancer. Necromancer is a great pick for Featherfoot because of the 30% damage boost to poison property attacks on enemies inflicted with [Corruption]. You have semi good AOE with Warlock, strong single target with Featherfoot, and an army of summons for bonus damage and to spread more status effects.

You can refer to my updated version of the guide here

From the build templates for Featherfoot, most if not all would recommend to have at least Warlock or Necromancer because of the synergy. If you want to drop Featherfoot, Warlock could also go well with other dark classes such as Shadowmancer or Bokor. Shadowmancer is also a good single target class but Featherfoot overall seems better. Featherfoot however need to stack multiple debuffs for Kundela Slash while Shadowmancer only need [Blind] for Shadow Thorn x4 overheat spam which is easier (Blind can be easily inflicted with Warlock’s Evil Sacrifice, or Shadow Thorn itself already provide [Blind]). Bokor overall is also a very strong class because Damballa is simply amazing (good AOE, great damage, short cooldown). Another viable pick is Onmyoji because of the 20% dark property boost from Ying Yang Harmony.

I really don’t like Shadowmancer, it’s meh for me. I like bokor a lot, but I don’t think is the most efficient class for the combo, specially against bosses.
For now I think Warlock FF Chrono or Rune should provide the best DPS for warlock, one because of the extra rotation and the other for the 50% less mdef on bosses.
Edit: almost forgot about Elementalist.you get more rotation and Elemental escense gives you more damage.

If you are focusing on bosses, Chrono is good because of pass. Also, Backmasking works for Kurdaitcha. Just that your AOE won’t be that strong because Featherfoot don’t have good AOE, and Warlock AOE is OK not great.

1 Like

So many options, I’m getting choice paralysis like crazy even with all this information. :^(

So would Shadowmancer, Cryomancer, and Onmyoji be a decent combination? I want a character who can do the whole PvE/PvP shtick. Not S+ Tier or die, but… Y’know… Just viable.

It would probably be better if you switch Shadowmancer with Psychokino. Psychokino has great synergy with Cryomancer and Onmyoji and also has CC that is great in PVP

hmm rune -50 mdef, + bokor max hexing…

ugh I just cannot stop making up useless class combinations… must come with the start a new event… X_Xbut wait maybe with warlock…

Overall I really like ice, earth, light, and dark aesthetics in this game. Ideally I’d like a plant-ish aesthetic class. So the closest I’ll get is dark thorns, ice tree, and actual-tree. lol

I was just hoping my aesthetics wouldn’t get in the way of being semi-viable. It’d look something like this I think? https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y6ywowfb

tbh I’d love Psychokino + 2 earth magic users for a gravity/earth type of aesthetic. But out of these 2 options I think the former is more viable? https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y2sx4e27

If there was a full on plant or earth/gravity mage this wouldn’t even be a problem. i cri everitiem

druid calls forth flower fields and stonehenge, the diev class utilizes wooden statues for its skills , both from the cleric tree, perhaps they might just be the aesthetic appeal you crave

1 Like

The second build is viable enough to clear CM. Psychokino + Onmyoji is strong enough to solo clear CM for me (I have a Sage - Psychokino - Onmyoji). You would however definitely be lacking in the single target department. Psychokino + Onmyoji is just generally a good combo.

The last one could be Cryomancer which I suggested, so that you can get Ice Wall + Psychic Pressure combo (and also your ice aesthetic). Elementalist is also alright I guess, because Fire Claw x2 overheat is pretty good (and has Hail and Storm Dust for your Ice and Earth Aesthetic). If you want, you could also consider Runecaster because Rune of Ice and Rune of Rock each fit your “Ice and Earth” aesthetic, while Rune of Justice shoots a laser beam sort of thing.

This could also work if you like how the class looks. Most importantly is to play a class that you enjoy.

1 Like

Hi guys, I made an alt Alchemist>Sorcerer>Necromancer.
I would like to know what can I do to raise my summon’s damage ?
Does weapon damage raise damage from Summoning, Shoggoth and Salamion ?

Thanks guys.

Weapon damage and SPR should raise the damage of all summons. Your main damage from this build would come from Sorcerer’s Devil summon and Necromancer’s Skeletons. Salamion is mostly for the heal for summons and Shoggoth is for the Greater Corruption debuff.

1 Like

rune caster based question icy regarding skill scrolls, pyromancer is obvious for ench fire and flame ground but what of pole of agony skill scrolls do they use the users int? What if a swordsman were to purchase and use one?

Thanks man, I guess I’ll get a savinose T8 +11 rod from that summer event for my Alc>Sor>Nec.

I just looked into that and honestly never considered it. Druid+Diev, especially since Diev boosts damage vs plants and Druid’s big ol’ flower AoE turns every monster in it into plants. What would the 3rd class be, tho? I’m thinking Paladin since Carve gets a boost to AoE from Pal’s 2h blunt attribute (if I’m understanding it right).

I think overall I might just get Psychokino, Onmyoji, and Shadowmancer. P+O = gravity for hax earthquakin’ and easy gathering. As well as the fire fox thing for multiple hits. Then Shadowmancer doesn’t offer much synergy but does have very mild synergy with gravity for activating shadow traps, as well as very high single target damage and hurtbox multiplying (allowing for AoEs to hit a boss or bulky enemy 2 separate times.

Since I started with Shadowmancer like a dunce, I’ll go to Psycho then Onmyoji. Unless I’m blessed with a class change, then I’ll do Psycho/Onmyoji and save Shadowmancer till the end.

Making monsters into plant-type increases their crit resist by a lot, so even with the Diev attribute, it’s a dps down. Also, I think the attribute only works for physical attacks.

I quite like Diev-Druid-Miko, but the playstyle is based around using Lycanthropy to deal damage, and only using plant skills in the short downtime the transformation has. So not very wizard-like, not sure if you would like it.

There’s an event going on that gives you free class resets every day. Talk with the kupole in klaipeda, to the right of the warp statue.

1 Like