Tree of Savior Forum

Re:Build Guide To All Wizard Classes (Post EP11)

lack of pyro synergy with ff.

Pyro no longer have synergy with FF after EP11, that is if you are referring to Ngadhundi boosting Fire Property damage. As of EP11, Decay now increase poison and physical attack, which makes it even better for Featherfoot.

Aight that’s a lot of collapse.
I don’t think you need this one

Other than that keep up the good work

Make sense. I’ll probably remove the Attribute Description for the class itself, but still keep it for each skill. Does the collapse make it much neater to read? I was thinking it might be much easier to navigate rather than posting an enormous large wall of text and people would need to scroll through large chucks of text.

Yeah in my opinion it only needed the change I proposed, right now it’s perfect.

Hello and thank you for continuing to update this guide I’ll only have 2 additions to make :
-the corruption debuff from FF’s Ngadhundi only gives 10% more damage to poison attacks
-the Phantom Pain attribute on WL’s Mastema does 33% damage of its initial hit every second for 24 seconds, making it deal 900% of the skill factor

That’s all I can think of for now

I went to try it and yeah you’re right. I’ll put it in thanks for the heads up.

Also, thanks to this, I found out that [Corruption] and [Greater Corruption] stacks as my Featherfoot’s skills do even more damage with both debuffs (they don’t overwrite each other).

1 Like

Nice. Always good to know.

Havent read that much about incoming Buffs of shadowmance cause i dont use it, but now im leveling a WL - FF - SM , what buffs are you talking about in your post? (i know the blind duration will be 10s ) is there something else ?

and one more thing i dont know why my mates keep telling me to just put enervation to just 1 point. personally i maxed it, can you enlighten me as to how good it is in action havent really tried it to boss that can survive long.

The buffs can be seen here. It is mainly Shadowmancer and Runecaster buffs. I use google translate to interpret this so if I did not interpret it wrongly

• Shadow Thorn can inflict [Blind] (not sure about this so I have to wait for the actual notes to be out)
  • Shadow Thorn damage increase (when you level up, lvl 1 damage unchanged)
  • Shadow Thorn ignore 25% instead of 50% def
  • Shadow Conjuration damage increase (when you level up, lvl 1 damage unchanged)
  • Shadow Condensation [Blind] duration increased to 10s like you mentioned
  • Infernal Shadow also cause [Blind]???

From what I read it is mostly things to make it easier to inflict [Blind] and damage increase from Shadow Thorn and Shadow Conjuration. I’m not sure how big the damage changes will be so we’ll need to see. I personally play a dark build for my sub which is Warlock - Shadowmancer - Bokor so I hope that future Shadowmancer and Bokor changes (slight changes in Bokor) can make it better because at this moment, this build clears CM5 mobs the slowest for me (I do better with my FF build/full summoner build/elemental builds). The changes are not that gamechanging, and Shadowmancer still lack AOE. They just probably buffed up Shadowmancer’s singe target capabilities.

I do think Enervation should be maxed. The skill points that you don’t put in Enervation isn’t going to make other skills much better anyways. The skill does damage when you hit an opponent, so it is best to use multihit skills after Enervation to trigger the damage. Maybe I’ll just share with you what I usually do. My build for Featherfoot is a Featherfoot - Warlock - Necromancer, so Skeleton summons continuous hits can help trigger Enervation. Some multihit skills which I use to trigger Enervation are skills like Magic Missile, Demon Scratch, Pole of Agony (a lot of hits), and also even Blood Sucking. It isn’t a very very strong skill, but your skill points would be better off here than in other skills.

ok thanks for that link…

as for enervation yeah good point, wouldnt want to up points on blood sucking as i just use it to fill up what enervation used. thanks, will test more if i can get more dmg out of other but i doubt since you tried everything already. Thanks will ask more questions once i understand the depth of dark class. TY.

tbh shadowmancer is pretty much useless in PvE, it is mostly a PvP class.

For now shadow wizard in PvE feels really underwhelming. Mostly because 95% of the endgame bosses are dark element, hence you deal -25% damage compared to any other class. I wish this game offers more varierty in endgame content.

well the chicken legend raid and unique raid is holy prop. boss thats why shadow wiz kinda got a little littleee little bit popular now…

What would you choose as X in Alchemist-X-Sage build to be able to level up the character solo up to the Sage class if you could only choose among Chronomancer, Necromancer, Featherfoot, Rune Caster or Shadowmancer (the only 5 classes that don’t appear in my other wizard builds)? I was about to choose Chronomancer, but this would mean going full support, which I don’t plan to (the char is basically just to make potions and portals). My initial idea was to choose Shadowmancer, but I’m not so sure anymore.

If you want to have a filler class and don’t intend to use this character to do any high end content, I would choose Runecaster because the AOE would help. Shadowmancer’s AOE would be hard for you to clear quests as the skills it has is mostly for bossing to help to kill bosses in quests while you leve up. It will also get more buffs in the future. You would want to choose something with huge AOE in order to clear mobs faster and clear quests faster. One downside is that the Runecaster quest can be very tiresome to do.

If you just want to make potions and portals, you don’t actually even need to level up that high but yeah if you want to fill up a third class, Runecaster would be good. Rune of Giants also help occasionally when you want to do map exploration.

Ok thanks, I’ll pick Rune Caster then. And since I have an unlock voucher rotting in my team storage, I won’t have to deal with the tiresome quest…

Awesome guide/explanation, I’m following this to research the perfect build to me and I’m currently leveling a taoist-ele-chrono <3 .
Could you put here the incoming nerfs/buffs too? Cuz trying to find them at the KToS General thread it’s really hard @-@ it took me llmore than 1h to find the part they say about WL and Shadow

Here are the changes. I used google translate for it so I could only roughly guess.

I do remember seeing it in the general thread but same as you I couldn’t find it anymore.

The changes aren’t exactly “game changing” like what they did to Featherfoot. Shadowmancer mainly got some damage increase and easier [Blind] application which will help mostly in single target situations. Runecaster mainly got some damage buffs and overheat changes which will help mostly in raids/CMs.

Also, since you are trying Ele - Tao - Chrono, you can refer to this thread. I think there were quite a few discussions with regards to your build

1 Like

THAT’S WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR ABOUT MY BUILD. I LOVE IT. Thanks man.

Btw, could you explain the Elemental essence passive?

Think you meant the attribute? I’m not entirely sure because I never actually tested it that much on different monsters but I think it works this way.

The skill itself grants you even more bonus damage if your are attacking the elemental weakness of the monster. The attribute if I’m not wrong reduces this bonus damage. However, it reduces the penalties when you are attacking the elemental strengths of the minster (you would do less damage when you attack the strengths of the monster but this attribute makes this penalty less so overall you do more on them).

How I look at it is that while there is a damage nerf when you attacks enemies’ weakness, there is a damage buff when attacking an enemies’ strength. I like to think this as more of a ‘buffer’ so that you don’t do low damage when attacking an enemies’ strength. I usually just cast it when I’m bursting down bosses, or cast it in between my skill rotations during CM. I don’t really toogle the attribute on/off just to get the max damage because I think it would be too troublesome to do it and figure out the strength and weakness of all the mobs. It would be good I think to maybe find out for the main stuff that are fighting against.

I might be wrong because this is based on how I read and interpret the skill. Not sure if @Mikumo can help you better since he mains that build and is probably most knowledgeable in this aspect than me.