Tree of Savior Forum

<RE:Build> Falconer + Hunter?

Hi there!
I feel like this topic is often brought up but I never got to a high enough level to actually test it or try it out then reworks with classes kept happening.
Since the rebuild, is it possible to be a hunter + falconer? Or is it just a waste of skill points?
Can you have two pets at once?

Thank you in advanced!

yes, very possible

Yeah I made a falco hunter mergen after seeing that video, it’s quite easy to use it for farming baubas, having a cc tower in the middlr of the room ensure a more relaxed playstyle compared to a farming scout, surely hunter loses vs thau when it comes to materials/equip obtained (nothing can come close to double drop) but I feel hunter falco mergen kills many more mobs than a scout so it’s not that bad.

Also you can easily do CM alone, you just need a weapon good enough so you don’t time out at cm4-5 I’m using a primus 350bow +11 T2 and can farm baubas + CM4 at spelltown, I usually net a primus each CM thanks to hunter

1 Like

Is anyone else having trouble activating both pets? I can only seem to have one active now, and when I use skills for the other, get an error message.

Para esta build hunter - falcon qual melhor mergen , musk, tige hunter, canonner iu matross ? Ou algum outro

O cara de video postado alĂ­ em cima pelo @myself usa Ranger, provavelmente pelo buff de critico, e aoe filler, pessoalmente eu usaria uma dessas:
Wugushi / Mergen / Fletcher / Sapper / Musketer / Cannoner

qualquer uma deles tem uma sinergia no mĂ­nimo decente com falconer, com hunter nĂŁo tenho tanta certeza mas nĂŁo deve ficar ruim

Yes

not really, actually it’s a decent combo, you use Aiming to increase the “hit box” of monsters, then use Rush Dog, ordering your pet to attack an specific location, so if a lot of “monster circles” are inside the designated area, rush dog is gonna hit all the monsters in the area until a max of 10 target according to the skill, at max lvl rush dog has a skill factor of 200%x5, and as far as I know is the only skill that uses the pet stats, instead of your character stats (if I’m wrong please someone correct me), pets can have 2 weapon slots, but the good thing is that you can put 2 2h weapons on them so you can give a fairly decent atk for the skill, you can also use your pet as complementary damage if you give them some AEO atk ratio, they’re slot to attack, but they can hit as if they’re another character, is not a good damage but is damage at least. Another good thing about it is mixing Aiming with Growling, you just need Growling at least lvl 1, and your pet is gonna debuff monster around it by making them unable to attack, that’s when you use your falconer attacks and your 3rd class attacks, just like in the video some comments above

Yes, actually the falcon it barely counts as a pet, you can’t even access the falcon’s UI if you have a pet

i Belive pet stats play little to the skills now, for both the capybara and de Hawk
and not getting Growling at lvl max feels like a waste of damage, 15% + damage with missile attacks is way more relavant than Rush dog SFR
plus hunter is a pvp/single target class with pve utility, the Damage comes from the other 2 jobs, in that case falco is also suportive, so you’ll have a super buffed 3rd class i guess haha
Not best dps build imo, but looks fun at least it would work great with Mergen (since it’s good at both aoe and single)

Yes, 'you’re right, but:

I edited and added “at least” to growling, you can max out growling if you want, thanks for pointing that out

You have other hunter skills besides Rush Dog to use, the point was, that rush dog is the only hunter skill you can get to make AOE damage when mixing it with Aiming from Falconer

1 Like

I get it, but i wouldn’t get that skill for damage, would rather have the buffs and dbuffs from hunter and let Rush Dog at lvl 1 for the aoe stun… Course looks like good for bossing and pvp, i’d rather have it maxed, and let the aoe damage to falco and another class like mergen or ranger, or even cannoner