Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Dina's Special Shop

Play the game to earn [Re:Build] Coins and trade them in for wonderful prizes!

[3rd Week] Character Slot Voucher

I love you guys. Just what I needed to create a character in the Scout tree.

1 Like

Can I overcome the 40 slots cap with this?..

600 coins needed D: am scare…

20 coins per hour connected, just connect 30 hours during the first three weeks and you’re good to go (that’s barely more than one hour per day, not counting the free 10 points per connection and the dungeons/raids/missions you would do during that time).

1 Like

Does buying a skill reset potion will be needed everytime we want to reset/remove skill points? Or we’ll receive some for free during the event?

During the event you’ll get 3000 class change points per day, which means you can reset every char once per day.

Yeah but if I just want to switch skill points I will need to reset my entire class just for that. I though that they had this in mind and would give players some skill reset potions.

In fact, it’s even worse than that… since you cannot choose the same class to reskill. So you have to switch your class to another class, then back. Very inconvenient…

Can’t find the cheaper 1000 attribute points for this first week… Event description says 30 coins, but in-game shop is 300

I have a question
Will the character slot be only availabe to buy once? Or we’ll be able to buy more than one if we have the coins

Cause if it doesn’t have a limit im saving my coins for that

1 Like

Coins Incorrect quantity

Screenshot_11

Screenshot_22223

Screenshot_3124124124

1 Like

Yes. Check the first two weeks reward (1000 AP) on the screenshot above. It says “can be traded 1 time(s) per team”, so it’ll be the same with the voucher.