Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Class Changes

You mean “curses” or def breakers???

Curses boost dark dmg a lot, so they will be used in RE also…

The def breakers not so much… The roughly average of def is 1-3k even for bosses (calculated by just briefly looking the values of some mobs and boss)

But Bokor is a curse and a def breaker also while having the mastery that it increases Dark Damage as well.

so that means bokor + Warlock + necromancer is probably a more preferred dark-damage build. There’s little reason to use Featherfoot for inflicting dark damage anymore, right?

Featherfoot might need to be paired with something else to shine.

Wouldn’t it be Bokor, Warlock, Shadowmancer?
Necro only has the minions as the Tower and the Wizard are poison while I believe the Shoggoth is neutral (?).

Featherfoot could turn into a sustain option in the Wizard tree as I believe they can heal themself and avoid ground damage as well.

The plans for FF are sustain only, I guess. The unexpexted interaction between ice wall and kundela slash make it more obvious. They want you to pair cryo and FF, the two classes with highest CON modifier in wizard tree.
But I’m not giving up on my main FF yet.

You guys are forgetting Magic Critical is a thing now.

So the Summoner Trio classes will hit stronger crits with that crazy high SPR scale.

I don’t know the exact kits right now but picking Summoner class only for that sweeet SPR may happen.

Bokor>Sorc>Necro has exactly 78 SPR gain more than Ele>Warlock>Taoist

I think I don’t have to tell you which build will perform better.

No one gives a fk about low level mobs and early game. It’s the endgame that we all (except you apparently) care about.

Invocation gutted. Drain damage buff gone. Mastema with slightly even longer cd. As if Warlock doesn’t already lack skills to cast. Not to mention you’re limited to just 3 classes now.

2 Likes

Don’t include me in your ignorant “no one cares about low level” “only end game matters” BS.

Crippling the early game is probably why the game can’t get any new players. If the early/low level game can’t interest and keep players, you’ll gradually lose more and more and end gamers as new blood dries up and the old guard move on to other things.

TL:DR

Don’t use blanket statements, they’re inherently false.

3 Likes

lmao way to get so butthurt over a slight phrasing. I’ll rephrase then, most people, as in a vast majority of players, don’t give a fk about low level mobs and early game. You’re ignorant af if you think catering to early gameplay while crippling the endgame will do a game better.

If the early/low level game can’t interest and keep players, you’ll gradually lose more and more and end gamers as new blood dries up and the old guard move on to other things.

Rather than early/low level game, it’s the late level game that interest and keep players especially end gamers.

Crippling the early game is probably why the game can’t get any new players

…there are a shitload of reasons why the game is dead and early game wasn’t even one of them, stop being so ignorant. Oh since you’re so nitpicky, I’ll just say it’s a minor reason.

Pot calling kettle.

Why did what I say elicit such a response from you, hmmmmm?

At least I have a proper response unlike you. You’re just in denial of the truth and using the excuse of “blanket statement are inherently false” to make yourself sound smart. You know what “No one gives a shet/fk/etc…” meant, it’s a common phrase. Obviously it doesn’t literally mean no one as there’s always someone. Or maybe you didn’t know this and is just that dumb.

Either way, unlike you I don’t need to make myself sound smart nor is this your english class. I could just as well say “no u”.

Balancing early levels is actually quite important when it comes to giving players a good first impression of the game, aswell as making it less boring/less repetetive for veteran players to start new characters.
If you don’t have a good early game, chances are you won’t have many players in the endgame.

3 Likes

Early game … you mean auto-attack Pardoner Buff your way with ease to Lvl 300? How are Pardoner buffs in ToS 2.0?

2 Likes

@crevox @greyhiem found any Block&Shoot testing video?
i can only found http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4196/109667

FF being a poison base class on the wizard with no other synergy with other classes…sucks

Hmm its gonna be tough to build hacka now and what a drastic change of play style too.
Thanks, will look around on those threads and see what i would go with.

Hey guys, the OP stated heal’s overheat is gone, but in the ktest simulator, it shows heal has 2 overheat. Which one is correct?

Like many of you, I myself am quite disappointed with most of the rework. I’m especially worried about falconer and krivis (melstis for zealot mainly). What do you guys think about the current situation of these 2 classes?

heal currently has 2 OH and 10 sec cd in ktest as a balance tweak so that one is more updated.

falconer is still good with aiming having 100% uptime while krivis divine stigma is pretty good.

1 Like

weird, tos-guru write aiming cooldown is 1 minute 15 second=75 second