Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Class Changes

Either that person’s a Sorc or is bad managing his SP if he’s starving for SP as a Wiz. The only instances I go below half my SP is during big boss fights. And I’m not even an SPR build.

I usually increase my Enchant Fire since I have a Linker. One Spiritual Chain and the Swordies in my party gets the Enchant Fire.

In regards to Pyro, the only useful thing it has left is the Fire Pillar for holding mobs. Enchant Fire’s pretty much useless as a self buff (making it as a self buff was already stupid). All other skills still need Agny necklace to be viable in the late game.

Considering the limited choices of classes we have, I’m thinking of dropping Pyro for more viable classes like Sage, FF, and Sorc.

Nevermind my comment. I’ve read the dev blogs and apparently monster hp has been reduced by the same amount, so instead of doing 30k damage off a 300k monster you will do 10k off 100k, so in the end you will have the same power as before.

The problem is that you can now pick warlock at charlevel 15… so you really don’t need 2000% skills to kill level 15 monsters. You will have a balanced skill for low level monsters, and also for high level monsters once you upgrade your weapon to endgame quality.

I’m still looking for Onmyoji changes. I’m currently playing a ful SPR sorc/onmyio and I have no idea what will happen to Genbu Armor now that the skill cannot be fueled with SP anymore…

Hmm the new icons have already been there for a couple of days?

1 Like

For 2 days if I remember it correctly.

If you want to sustain Genbu Armor, you might have to take Alchemist for the potion toss.

Is there any info on hackapelle changes?
It looks like leg shot is replaced with helm chopper which has synergy with Frenzy (wut?)
Also wondering what other classes work with hacka now as currently other mounted classes don’t use 1h sword and shield skills can’t be used mounted.

For hackapel, please find my translation here <<< click

2 Likes

Oh nice, thanks a lot.
Looks like skill cooldowns got reduced a little.
They hinting at barb with hacka now. Hopefully more barb skills can be used mounted?

Sadly cleave cannot be used on mount. View the remaining skill compatibility symbols on rjgtav’s skillplanner site << click

1 Like

I obviously meant with Re:Build. Right now if you go full SPR you never ran out of SP with the exception of “SP drain spells”.
I use it that way too, but only at 1 level.

I think Pyro is gonna be a beast now as all the skills lost a lot of damage and Agny still gives 50% increase on all its skills. Combining that with the Elementalist buff you can get some crazy increases.
Seems weird to say you pick a high rank class despite them wanting to remove such a thinking. =/

@eksuterru
In other threads we were discussing Hacka with:
Highlander
Rodel
Barb (for the buffs and Helm Chopper synergy)
Pelta (for defensive attributes)

Personally I think Highlander and Rodel are good combinations, a lot of skills usable on mount. You loose some synergy and skills on both but it gives you a mounted unit with some defense and a lot of usable skills. If you want less skills you can pick up some classes for buffs as always.

Gonna be really fun with a Fresh new lowbie Pyro with that CD.

It’s Open Beta wizard all over again.

The only thing I will miss is Flare because it is just easier to use on Flame Ground than Fireball. =x
It still should work though if you play properly.

Oh hey it’s your friendly neighbour Featherfoot, now without Thaumaturge, Linker and Surespell (removed).

All Wizards have Surespell now by default.
Surely you can make a dirty poison or dark damage combination (Hexing for Curse is there as well) that will make Featherfoot shine. =)

I think FF will still be a nice bossing compliment for Warlock. But losing Blood Curse is just…whyyy.

Someone posted a Pyro-Elementalist-Cryo build video recently in the forums. Fairly high equipment with Agny.

Sorry to disappoint, but Pyro alone isn’t a beast even if you put Agny there. It’s just now reliant on Elementalist.

Pyro again became a class that relies on other class to be viable.

2 Likes

They should just boost the numbers and change a few cds. Them removing Flare was something I didn’t really understand anyway. Especially since Prominence has 1 min. CD.
All this goes contrary to what they want to achieve, that every class can carry a build with its damage.
Guess we all run Rank 8+ classes again… .
If all classes rely on Elementalist then I don’t even know.

I just want them to make the right moves that are so ■■■■■■■ obvious! =.=

Like, I want to play a fire mage but they just not let it happen.

@frustratedsquirrel2
You can try to compensate with Bokors Curse. =/

No, Blood curse didn’t actually inflict ‘curse.’. Featherfoot has no problem inflicting curse through Kurdaitcha or Bone Pointing. Bokor’s Hexing only inflicts ‘curse’.

Featherfoots Blood Curse was a huge AoE attack that could only be used when levitating. It depleted most of your life bar and dealt damage based on how much HP was used. Afterwards, enemies affected by this skill would heal anyone attacking them as long as the buff lasted. It was a very fun and high risk high reward move.

Hexing “curse” reduce mdef and have attribute to further enhance dark dmg, meaning bokor “curse” is WAY better than FF “curse”… Also, they didnt stack pre RE…

Finally, it doesnt matter too much the def reduction due to very low values of them, so increasing dmg in % is way more important than def break…

Will probably still be useful against boss monsters and if it gains targets with level it will be a good aoe damage increase as well.