Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Class Changes

for new appraiser:
-difference between lv 5 and lv 15 identify?
-how many % new devaluation decrease enemy stat? i played with simulator, it seem higher level of devaluation only affecting how many enemy get devaluated

-New skill: Kneeling Shot, taken from Archer. Now caps at skill level 1. Provides a 15% increase in attack (instead of flat), 35 range (same as old maximum), and 30 attack speed (old level 1 value). Critical Rate and Precise Attack attributes removed. Enhance attribute now provides 0.5% increase to the attack gain with 100 levels.

Can we use any skill now? It can’t be only AA like before right?

It’s still AA only.

Same as always. It increases the chance of more stat lines when identifying items, or as they call it, “random options.”

It’s 15%. You’re right in that skill level no longer scales this, it just affects the number of targets. It does have an enhance attribute, though.

1 Like

Remember that you can take the class at charlevel 15 or so now. Basically all offensive skills have been pushed later so you cannot spam PoA and Mastema on each and every low level boss anymore (I hear Marnox laughing in the distance…). But yes, high level Warlocks will lose the 50% boost from Drain, which will be generously compensated with an extra 70% in attack from base weapons anyway. They will lose the CC from Invocation, which will make some content more challenging (Uphill for example). The only problem I see here is the lack of choice for the points to spend: you will put 5 in Demon Scratch, 10 in PoA and Mastema, and 15 in Invocation (effect and duration is fixed, but the damage dealt by the spirits still increases with skill level). Evil Sacrifice and Ghastly Trail are more than useless, so you’re left with 5 points to put in Dark Theurge, which is now even more useless since Drain is gone. The only interest is to take Warlock right after Wizard so you use the spirits generated by Dark Theurge as damage dealers (a bit like the bats from Summon Familiar) at very low level, while you wait for PoA and Mastema to be available.

It was a C2 skill, so was capping at 10 before.

The developers changed the monk’s new double punch in auto attack, this is nice, but why didn’t they change the “DWA” in the auto attack from the corsair? do we have to break the buttons again ???

Can anyone confirm if the PP+Fireball interaction still works?

only the duration increased? the purple circle doesnt get bigger too? then lv 7 aiming is optimal

Let me contribute with fast and easy ones.

(Note: I checked this information only by comparing database info and with personal experience playing both classes. Still need ingame test to better check changes.)

Exorcist
-Entity: atribute for 50% damage on visible targets removed.
-Aqua Benedicta: overheats reduced (3 -> 1). “Last Drop” attribute removed.

Matador
-Capote: buff duration 10s + 1s per level. Fixed 10 provoked targets. “Excitement” and “Charismatic” attributes removed. “Enhance” attribute added, increasing debuff effects on Evasion and Accuracy.
-Muleta: “Duration” and “Showtime” attributes removed.
-Ole: cooldown reduced from 50s to 30s. 2 overheats (?). “Duration” attribute removed. “Enhance” attribute added.
-Faena: overheats increased (2 -> 3). “Risk-taking” and “Critical Pierce” attributes removed.
-Paso Doble: cooldown reduced from 20s to 10s.
-Backslide: “Evasion” and “Perfect Timing” attributes removed.

EDIT

Can someone check Invocation if it’s only 5 spirits? Cause this video shows 8 being summoned…

1 Like

13 hits are not enough. that’s bad. :sob::sob:

LOL… level 390 warlock doing such ridiculously low amount of damage now struggles even in Sausis Room. I suppose this was with a normal weapon, not +11 T10 legend one? And the supposedly increase by 70% of attack wasn’t added yet?

you are a saint and I wish you the best of dreams.

skill factors were drastically reduced.

Personally, I like it. Big numbers only for the sake of being big is not a good thing.

Think that, with this new auto-stats and formula changes, DPS will start to be more squishy, so Tanker characters will be more needed, and better equipment too.

We will see… hoping that I am correct. Want tankers to finally come alive and being more requested.

3 Likes

Wish they’d improve the whole durability system though.

1 Like

I understand that line of thought, but when some classes have it so bad with their skill multipliers being so low that auto-attacking does more damage than skills, one wonders why those classes even exist in the first place.

I second it… Seems like in the new re:build equipment loses durability much faster… I can’t even go thru an entire DG without having one of my equipment going red.

True. It is a burden for Paladins to tank all damage and having Durability being affected as well.

Contributing with some more changes for the list:

Nak Muay
-Ram Muay: increases attack speed based on skill level. Enhance attribute added.
-Muay Thai: cooldown increased to 2min. When buff is activated, all damaging skill will have their cooldowns reduced to 0.5s. After the buff ended, all damage skills will start a 60s cooldown cycle.
-Te Kha: coodown reduced to 5s. Overheats removed.
-Sok Chiang: cooldown reduced to 6s. Overheats removed.
-Te Trong: cooldown reduced to 8s.
-Khao Loi: cooldown reduced to 10s.

Corsair
New class icon

-Attribute “Use Pistol” removed (now a base feature of Scout class)
-New skill Brutality

Increase Pierce and Missile damage according to the skill level. Has 1 minute cooldown and 5 minutes buff duration.
-Double Weapon Assault: max level 15.
-Hexen Dropper: cooldown reduced to 20s. No overheats. Altered the % of damage that each weapon gives (main weapon 35% offhand 75%)
-Jolly Roger: cooldown increased to 1min. Flag duration 30s. Max level reduced to 10. Now increases Physical Damage by 40% at max level. “Unity” attribute removed and “Enhance” attribute added, enhancing provided Physical Damage bonus.
-Iron Hook: max level reduced to 10. “Chain” attribute removed.
-Keel Hauling: max level reduced to 10. Now increases Pierce damage by 50% fixed. “Bleeding” attribute removed. Increase duration by fixed 2s (?).
-Quick and Dead: cooldown increased to 35s. Overheats reduced (3 -> 2). “Ricochet” attribute removed.
-Impale Dagger: overheats reduced (4 -> 2).

6 Likes

Will it be changed to auto attack, or developers don’t feel sorry for the players and insist the players break the buttons, flicking them to pain and suffering?

Still work as it does today.

Edit:
@rjgtav1 please bring back new icons :cry:

2 Likes

Why would they remove the riccochet from Quick and Dead? Aaaargh, stop sucking the fun attributes away IMC!

1 Like

The irony is, who uses more than 1 point in Entchant Fire? The flat damage might be more usable now but currently it makes no sense to go to 15 as the MATK doesn’t increase and the fire damage boost doesn’t either.
All Pyro Spells should apply the burn debuff at a chance.
Yeah, Prominence isn’t really worth it.
I will still play Pyro, but they could have done more.

They really removed some fun attributes. Hopefully some fun ones get added in the future. I can understand for them to remove the high damage ones. At least now it matters if you activate an attribute because you are starved for SP. =P

@Heavenpiercer
Well, Can you block with a 2 hand bow?
QS now is the defensive Archer and more suited for PvP.

@thagoevil1118
Don’t hate on the necro class, they really gutted it. Some players use it for botting but you can play it normally just fine if you are into Minions. Removing “Flesh Strike” was the right choice, which necro ever used a 3s cast spell that does ~2845% while costing SP and 100 Corpses?! Just imagine you miss with that skill because the enemy moved… . Dirty Pole is kinda a middle ground, I rarely used it because stationary and the AI attacks it once all monsters are dead (=.=).
I will change my summoner a bit and use all 3 minion classes, forfeiting my Cryo 3 at the start. Gonna be a big change in survivability and utility, but gonna be interesting.

Well, Elementalist needed the Nerf and it still got an awesome buff that plays well with other classes depending on what you fight or farm. Like, Fire based char, Ice based Char, Earth based Char, etc. . Even has 100% up-time.

@Nekorin
Honestly, these are things to fix so easily… . Just give the tank a bonus in durability as well while you are at it.

@fabricio_polo
The reduced damage could slow the game down which wouldn’t be all that bad. At least it will take some adjusting and we surely will see more damage changes over the next weeks until they get the balance onto an okay level.
Also, the new stat automation should bring classes closer together so skill can shine a bit more and niche builds get a chance that combine different stuff that right now just gets destroyed.
As a summoner, as an example, I loose SPR but gain CON and INT thus my damage will be reduced from the minions and move over to some spells, making an active playstyle better.