Tree of Savior Forum

[RANT] who tf told swordies to be dps?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

so kirill is the real owner for the guide? badluck bro

I feel you bro, we all got IMC’ed at some point~

game is going towards p2win…

1 Like

Ape and shit, don’t combine this =)

its been awhile since I last shared something, full equipment (lacking last lolopanther top, being replaced by virtov top)

1 Like

I just try to speak with you on “your level”

I don’t think he’s quitting the game… he just doesnt make public builds anymore, and changed his already published public builds to private.

No matter what , we cant deny that his intentions were actually good… to share his knowledge… The “bad” pve builds getting a lot of likes and responses was actually not his control. If anything we should be mad at, it’s not him… but the flawed rating system.

In any case, Flash already said about revamping the rating system of tos sim… so, I do think that further hate is unnecessary.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Fun fact i saw solo 290 Dungeon youtube video recently with SW1>Pelt1>Hop3>Dopp1>Dragoon2.
And there were just a [Lunge]>[Serpentine]>[Dethrone] combo + [Spear Throw] and know what i am proud of such results where 3 Hits from 0 CD skill deliver 39k damage, and quite fun to watch how good damage is.
And btw most haters sad to me that [Spear Throw] is a really bad skill.
Enjoy:

1 Like

it used to be bad, you’re just new swordman that just taste the new buff for hoplite and geras spear

O[quote=“biowolfmon1, post:303, topic:308330”]
you’re just new swordman
[/quote]
Oh, really ? :slight_smile:

Rugal

that’s a

1 Like

Funny thing is Rugal share video of Peltas Hoplite, while Making a Sword2 > Hop build in Tosbase and make every1 reroll or quit
IRONY
LOL

1 Like

And you think Sw2 wouldn’t do that ?

No matter what you choose before Hop3, impact not even noticeable )

why tf is this thread still alive?

wkwkwk
tree of forum will always be alive, even when the tree of savior is dead

1 Like

this thread is more alive than any non-SEA server in ToS

u dont need swordman in TOS…neither u need archer or wiz…u just need cleric in TOS…and u can do anything…tell me PVE/PVG/GVG…DPS/Tanker/Healer/Immortal…cleric can do all the job…why need swordman tho…other class other than cleric is trash

swordman is masochist class bro

1 Like

We chose to be swordsman in this time and do all things, Not because it is easy,but because it is hard😋

1 Like

swordies buffed beyond all measure (all but corsair3)
still tell everyone swordie is weak
profit