Tree of Savior Forum

Ranking up made less punishing, but still permanent: The "Circle Reset" fix that works for everyone

This need to be .
:muscle::pray::muscle:

Hey zipzo i have found the perfect thing that both sides will like thanks to another thread so i couldnt help but mention him here.

What do you think?

I think a training room would be absolutely perfect and it would even help newbies understand the game more just like the hardcore players want and there wouldnā€™t be a need for resets.

There is literally no downside that i can find for a training room like this and it would solve both sides problems.

Iā€™d like the training room idea only if thereā€™s no dice with the class resets. For me at least, part of the fun is aiming to reach and see how itā€™s going to turn out. without that it feels like itā€™s more just about reaching the right result, than enjoying the journey.
I havenā€™t needed to reset yet, but Iā€™d sure like the option if somehow something turns out lackluster or not like I thought (or even not like people online thought, because yes, itā€™s very easy to be led astray by othersā€™ thoughts and so called expertise.)

If they ever consider bringing class reset, It would be cool if it required Oracle c3 to do it or a cronomancer, even both :grin: It would fit games current style.

1 Like

Been advocating this idea for a little bit of time.

• Better skill descriptions. They desperately need this, for a game this expansive, you cannot get away with some of the basic things the descriptions say. Some are decent, some are vague, some donā€™t even say enough. Heck, some pointers on skill usage would be better than what we have now.

• Goddessā€™ Dream: An area where you the Relevator can summon a dummy and a monster to test out ideal combinations about what class to advance to. Itā€™d be available upon request with the Advancement button & whatever class you pick. The only issue would be that if the area isnā€™t air-tight enough, one could in theory hack out of it via mass teleport and walk away with a ā€˜freeā€™ advancement. Otherwise itā€™s help the newbies and sate those who want consequences to builds.

Even more of a reason to have a training room like the one i quoted instead of that at the advancement in my opinion.

It would have to be insanely fleshed out so you could try absolutely everything though.

A link to where to find it at that advancement screen would be perfect though ^.^

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.