Tree of Savior Forum

Rank Reset:why not make it unlimited?

Really IMC 1 rank reset per day? If you want us to test the new changes, why not make the rank reset unlimited? I don’t see any downside to it instead, it’s gonna hasten things up.

4 Likes

Good question!
More testing is better

Gets 14 FREE rank resets per character still isn’t happy, the entitlement is too strong.

8 Likes

It for 1 character/day from my understanding.
But yeah, 14 reset still not happy. (They give 1 Rank reset before and now we got 14 of them !!!)
It easy… People want always more and more.

1 Like

You don’t see a downside to being able to change your entire class build every single day indefinitely?

Seriously?

2 Likes

You have 14 days to find a build that makes you feel comfortable on EACH character.

1 Like

Why even make classes, just give swordsman all the skills of classes in the swordman pool. Wizard, archer and cleric too.

Because that’s the whole point of Tree of Savior is to make a build using all the classes available.

If you want all the skills on 1 character go play Eden Eternal or some other game that tried and failed at this.

Isn’t mikeike being sarcastic?

And I don’t know if I read it wrong (I was late for work… ) but aren’t 3 resets per day per char?

And forgive my typos, I’m answering on my phone… XD

Yep, per day, per char, for the next 2 weeks.

guys it’s all about optimizing the least amount of time needed for testing. not all players have lots of leveled alters

Yeah, Gw2 failed alot. Wait, what?

The problem here is that this company has the most stupid devs Ive ever seen and they rip off the balance with every bigger update. Its not a couple slight adjustments, its just like they trash classes on purpose so that people have a reason lvl up another twink to be up to date again.
What seems nice and enjoyable today can be totally stomped into the abyss tomorrow and you have no chance to correct mistakes that were no mistakes when you made your class.

Still, the best example is the de-mount patch of Scout skills that made Cloaking/Camouflage unavailable and shattered this build and users like me had a char slot wasted with something that was made unplayable just over night.

And you actually wonder why someone is asking for something to prevent this kind of bullcrap?`Are you serious?
Wanna set bets when the comunity will ask again because imc ripped everything?

1 Like

What IMC should do is make the stat and skill reset refresh each week and make it a permanent feature. I’m sure more players would be open to coming back if they could play any class they want, however they wanted to on a weekly basis without the need to constantly grind alts to level cap. It would help eliminate alts in that regard unless the player chooses to make alts for dungeon runs and bypass the weekly reset, but that only gives them a few more resets each week to test out builds (unless they have tons of high level alts to test more builds on which would be near pointless). Having a weekly optional reset would also boost the economy a bit as it would create more of a demand for class specific gear since many players would want to store their build’s gear for when they want to swap classes.

3 Likes

I agree with your suggestion but that is after this path is over. My concern is that IMC does a really poor job of optimizing the amount of time needed to test out the new patch. As i have been saying over and over, i don;t see the downside of making the stat resets unlimited. Not a lot of players have the whole 2 weeks to test out the changes neither having multiple alts because to be honest, we all have real lives.

3 Likes

Totally agreed! Make it last unlimited till event ends.

2 Likes

if so RIP server lol

1 reset = reset every skill potions , att , history cache of your char
and boom your got 15 class everytime you use class cards.
they even save your last class exp in to 1 card for 1 player (that huge database using)

1 per char? just 2 days server is down a lots

Way too late to request this change. Anything that reaches staff here takes a week at minimum to reach development and management via the existing scheduled meetings they have.

Then even if they come to an immediate instant decision in that meeting, it’s still a day or two to do initial implementation, test, produce announcements, and release.

On the absolute fastest schedule the event would be over already. If this was a concern anyone had then they should have brought this up months ago when we first knew the event was going to happen.

Definitely not stronger than your stupidity. More than half of our collective knowledge on the game’s mechanics pretty much became obsolete because of this patch and you expect people to build from the ground up in two weeks? Lol.

on topic: I’d rather have it extended for a longer period of time. The one reset per day may have something to do with connectivity issues since resetting your rank requires re-logging.

1 Like

Definitely not stronger than your stupidity.

I don’t think personally attacking anyone is going to add much to the thread other than turning it into a personal fight rather than a discussion.

2 Likes

And the first time round we had 0 collective knowledge and 0 resets and we figured it out. so with half the knowledge already known and 14 resets it should be easy.