Tree of Savior Forum

Rank Reset Event!

May you quote where I am blaming people then, Mr. Know-it-all?

For how long we had info about ktos having reset events? Like… more than a month I think?

Same meaning with other words. Plus your emojis.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

BIG FACEPALM. I mean, we are not talking about the reset event here (not as the main topic for you and me), but the actual Shinobi bug.

1 Like

what fun, people are expected to make spreadsheets, foresee bugs and do research now just so they can play a game.

granted it’s not required to play the game with your ideal character, it’s fine to settle for a build you’re not quite happy or comfortable because IMC wants you to not have fun with their game.

2 Likes

Don’t take this on the bad side: don’t read it the wrong way.

But if you know what you’re doing you can plan it and be fine even when things goes wrong: simple advice, it’s something I do, applies to anything in life, make sure you know your possible options and plan things.

Emojis:
I was sure that even saying to not take it on the bad side someone would try to pick on me using those statements anyway.

And it seems I was right.

And I’m not talking about the bug. I’m talking about planning your builds knowing there’s a reset event coming.

Research is part of the game, everything else is not mandatory.

1 Like

But do you need to plan it if there is no bug… ? What the actual ■■■■ man. We were talking about people not planing things which are now stuck because of a bug, you can’t just delete an element of the topic to say you were not talking about this, or the discussion makes no sense at all.

1 Like

it is, but it shouldn’t be as punishing as it is now if you came into the game blind. And you have to do this every update? Are you sure you’re playing a game?

2 Likes

So, @soldatazur, @Kihseki and @Composition, tell me one thing:

Is this the reason you’re complaining about the reset event?

You have no idea what you’re doing, you want to reset all chars and then figure out what you want to do?

Depends on your definition of game…
While I do agree that this reset event could of have been better, I do not seem to follow IMC logic as some people around.

It is a fun learning experience, allows you see what others think, how they accept things you wouldn’t (don’t question them about those things, they’ll bite you)

You’re playing tree of savior, the richer game is in tree of forum, just rescue everything done wrong, so you don’t do the same.

1 Like

Not me, but I’m sure a lot of others are. Are you saying those casuals and not up-to-date returning players don’t deserve more leeway to fix their builds?

You need to stop blaming other players for not doing more than playing the game.

2 Likes

Explicitly and loudly ignores troll statement.

They deserve but they most likely don’t have 14 characters to reset.

And, well, if you’re a returning player you most likely need to read around to know what was changed since we don’t have complete patch notes and all.

I’m not blaming people. It’s simply up to you:

Deal with things in a smarter way or just let them be and complain when things aren’t how you wanted them to be (the later seems to happen constantly here on forums though).

I’m not complaining about the event, I’m just presenting the other side of the view.

Remember, what you do is your thing, others do something different.
When people pay for certain things, and do not get benefits related to what they paid, they’ll leave your services.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m doing as well. lol!

Here you’re blaming someone who got stuck on a hidden quest now for not foreseeing the bug because they could’ve logged in earlier and planned ahead.

Don’t tell people to play smart, tell IMC to create smart events, smart class systems and smart information hubs so that players can just learn, make mistakes, and correct their mistakes all within the game. Of course IMC hasn’t made this possible, but a good reset event is the next best thing.

1 Like

I’m not blaming nor saying because they didn’t foresee. The bug exists, well, stuff happens.

Please, learn to read then read this c a r e f u l l y before answering:

If you plan the builds you want to make you most likely won’t need 14 resets and as well most likely won’t be affected when some things doesn’t go the way you wanted.

Now, if you get any other meaning out of this, sorry. I don’t see a point in answering straw man arguments/posts.

You are victim blaming, you pretty much said “too bad you got molested because you wore such a revealing outfit”

Anytime you say that a player should have done something else for something IMC did like creating bugs and having a limited reset event then you are doing exactly what your so called trolls are accusing you of; blaming people, specifically the victims and not IMC.

Also by tagging me as a troll you’re the one guilty of a strawman argument.

3 Likes

why don’t we focus and go back to this?

2 Likes

You’re reading my statement again and using it as means to try to annoy me. That for me is a troll move. If you’re not, sorry.

Now please go read my statement again, you didn’t understand it or are pretending you didn’t.

I’m giving you a neutral option: Plan so you suffer less when things happen instead of being just a victim, try to deal with things better and you’ll hurt yourself less if someone mess up.

It doesn’t exclude the other party mistakes. It’s simply an advice for you to have better results.

In other words: Plan the builds you want, do the pre-quests early so you can have more time to do the things that would come with a new content expansion. If things go wrong at least you’re good and won’t affected much if you’re prepared. - Do that for yourself, not for others, or simply saying: make your own life easier.

If you read all these posts and yet fail to understand such a simple thing that was said 2h ago in a thread you’re constantly reading:

Sorry, I’m wasting my time. Have a nice day!

right and you can’t be responsible for something you said?

As for your “neutral option” I simply said that not everyone can think like that, and it’s not the player’s job and responsibility to do so. Instead IMC should accomodate people who play the game but can’t do all those extra stuff.

You can only go so far telling people to put more effort on playing a game. I’m complaining about the reset event because IMC will be able to address these problems if they think about their events and game mechanics more. So now I wonder, why are you giving advice to players when we’re complaining to IMC?

4 Likes

That’s why I’m giving you a tip/advice, not saying you should do it. :thinking: