Tree of Savior Forum

Rank reset bug - What now?

The rank reset event is over but IMC has not resolved the missing exp cards bug yet.

My lv225 character was rank 7 before the reset and only received exp cards to get to rank 6. Other people had the same problem.

I’ve sent 3 tickets (May 25th, 26th and 27th) and only one got answered:

tosmanager2Replied: May 26th, 2017 at 11:01 pm
Greetings Savior!
Thank you for contacting support team,
Upon checking on your logs, we have verified that your character received enough Rank up card.
Kindly double check your rank up card on your inventory.
Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us again, and we will gladly help in any way we can.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

How am i supposed to play or buy TP if you just delete my progress like this and say everything is fine?

I’m posting this in General Discussion for visibility.

TL;DR: Rank reset event deleted entire ranks from some people characters and IMC doesn’t care at all.

Because you reset outside the event period

Except this happened a week ago, and he’s been sending tickets since the 25th :unamused:

Not IMC fault they are pure perfection.

It’s not stated in the patch notes that they’ll delete a rank

@topic
Now this is a concern worth looking into, not like some other cancerous posts about the event anyway.

Yeh but no one is talking about it on the forum so it’s happening to only 10% people :upside_down:.

Forgot to tag my favorite forum members
@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

@soldatazur
I think there are 3 topics about this in the bugs report section but i don’t think many people go there.

Don’t worry it’s just a joke.

Resetted several chars and several times and never encountered this bug. Also nobody on my guild (70+ people) mentioned anything about it.

If the logs point out that you got the correct exp card distribution then … there isnt too much to do. You could provide a screenshot of your character USE tab to demostrate that it doesnt have the remaining level up cards …

But yeah, this is the first case of a bug on resetting (that doesnt include user error) i’ve heard of.

It’s not a common bug, but there are definitely a bunch of users that have had this happening, threads have been popping up about it every now and then.

In the first post, there is a link to the original topic. There is a print of my inventory showing that i don’t have a rank 7 card and there are more people talking about this bug. There is even a girl with a rank 6 remaining exp card but without the rank 6 card.

Regarding the thing i marked in bold : I’d answer them something like
"Yes, i have double checked my inventory and i indeed did NOT recieve all the rank reset EXP cards. If your server logs show that i actually recieved the EXP cards then my character is probably bugged in some way.
If you don’t believe me, feel free to check my character inventory (by that i mean don’t look at the server logs but look at my characters actual inventory itself), since it clearly has a ‘Remaining EXP card’ for a rank 7 character, yet at the same time there is no ‘Rank 7 EXP card’ to get my character to rank 7. So clearly something went wrong when i was supposed to recieve the rank reset EXP cards.
Could you please fix it/find the missing card or just put another/a new ‘class rank 7 exp card’ item in my inventory?."

That being said : is it possible to sell the EXP cards to the NPC or accidentally drop them?

Probably just photoshopped screenshots. Your character probably was rank 6 originally but you’re too lazy to level it to rank 7 so you’re trying to get the support to give you a free rank 7 card. :stuck_out_tongue: Just kidding, of course. I’d send them an answer like i wrote above and see what they’ll do.

Good luck getting these cards restored. :slight_smile:

My latest ticket has not been answered yet…
And it’s very hard to believe that a lv225 character is rank 6 level 1.

I wonder if reporting it to steam being labeled as fraud would work.

you guys can make some videos and showing us your lv and the whole item list so we can support you, don´t be lazy :smile:

Now every ET team member require to buy Barrier Scrolls from Pardoner
So 5 Small Barriers = 1 Big Barrier

In what way could a bug in a game be considered fraud?

1 Like

Next year, i will buy a cake and celebrate the first anniversary of my ticket

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.