Tree of Savior Forum

[Rank 9+] Were going to need more skill bars

Whenever Rank 9 + comes out,we will be introduce with new skills.There is some build right now requires more than 4 skill bars.I can imagine when the rank 9+ comes out we would need more slots to put the in the new skills.

Perhaps sell 1 skill bar for a max 6 skill bars per character for a TP price so you guys can benefit it.

Also with the addon you can manage your skill bars the way you want and move them.Like for example have them vertical at the edge of the screen instead of horizontal.

4 Likes

Also controller mode needs some rework for more key combinations. Support this, even some builds on Rank 7-8 already gets more skills than slots in Set 1 and it is a pain to keep changing between Set 1 and Set 2.

8 Likes

As long as it’s not the same bullshit as Elsword…

Don’t give this kind of idea to them, sooner or later they will start charging us for taking more than 10 steps per map lol.

I’m no fan of this kind of thing in all honesty, there are better ways to support a game than start selling extra UI parts.

9 Likes

They’d just have to change their skill bars into a 2D array of sorts. And the function of that would most likely be some combination key. So instead of skill bar[0-3], it’ll be skill set[0-9] skill bar [0-3]

2 Likes

LMAO I see your point XD

Perhaps another Token system with benefits

• More skill bars
  • Able to transfer Transcendence gear/weapons
  • More EXP gain per monster kill
  • And more stuff

I got no problem paying for what I want do,so that’s why it’s not a problem if it’s a reasonable price.

1 Like

screw token with more skill bars lol.

1 Like

Could you link a video of a player using 4 skill bars ?

1 Like

I use all 4 on most of my characters and need more slots it but it’s just a suggestion so who knows in the future XD.

Moreover,we might get rank 9 and more ranks so it will get cluster really quick soon.

But are you using all your skills ? Are you using items like scrolls, potions in your 4 bars. I don’t get which build would need 4 bars.

Pretty strange when you know most of ToS players are blamming the fact skills from lower ranks are useless.

Using all skills yes, Pelt/Rod/Mur kinda covers a lot and so most Cleric builds (Especially FS).I forgot pots and other items uses up slots.

thanks for reminding me

Kek so I might be the only random player running without any problems with only 1 set in controller mode °-°".

ppl complain about first circle skills not being viable in endgame… if every skill would be viable, we would need 50 hotkeys. TT

They can just add 2 more button combination for controller and add more bars in the other modes.

Not sure how it is right now on keyb/mouse mode would it be 1, 2, 3, etc then CTRL + 1, 2, 3, etc and then ALT + 1, 2, 3, etc and SHIFT + 1, 2, 3, etc…

Same for A, S, D, Q, W, E, etc…

Its a matter of re-arranging the key sets.

Try to see that more ahead, if we reach R10 how the heck we will fare with so little bar slots? lol

It’s needed to view this as a completed project, not only thinking in the next rank, there are other stuff that is needed too and they know that.

3 Likes

There is no build (except maybe a Cleric build with many buff Classes like Priest, high circled) that needs more skillbars because you will most likely already have some of your skills off CD if you spam skills like crazy with 4 bars full of skills(looking at all those non-Cleric skills with less than 30 seconds CD…). Just replace the weak/useless skills with better ones and there will be no problems…

Or just don’t play rainbow dress builds :rolling_eyes:.

A fun fact is how both my Archer2Ranger3SR3 and Wiz3Linker3FF2 needs my Set 1 and Set 2 from controller than my rainbow Cleric1Priest1Krivis3Oracle1Miko1Taoist1, lol.

At least for controller mode some builds really ends up taking too many/all slots, even worse if you like to have switchable gears in the skill quick slots.

1 Like

I’m legit fked as a mousemode user.

4 Likes

So this is what I was saying. It’s not about number of skills you are using, but gears and items which are taking a lot of space. Because you should have enough slots for your skills if you are A2R2SR3.

You do not if you pick a higher number of skills. You have 20 slots, which I use 16 for skills and 4 for recovery items (SP, HP, Antidote and Glass Mole’s cheaper SP potion for trigger). Even on this I already need the Set 2 for other skills that have its uses on PvP or PvE (such as Caracole).

Same goes for my Wiz3Linker3FF2, 16 skill slots + 4 recovery and needs the Set 2 for extra skills.