Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 9 Sugestion - Samurai

Since Murmillo was designed to Shield or Dual
Lancer with spear.

2 hands sword with Doppel C3.

You can do a new class for 2 HandedSword, without need to be a C3 or C2 to get it.

you can name it:

Samurai

This will benefity more the Shinobis, that have to work with Doppel C2 at least, or as the most part do, go Murmillo against their choices (nothing better left).

More importantly, I want my katana. Just as the others classes as only Fencer can use Rapier, only Barb/High can user 2Hsword and only cath/drt agoon can use 2 handedSpear, Katana must be exclusive for this class. And need to be 2 HandedSword.

(I dont know why who did this img put that on a archer class, but ok).

The moviments, I dont know, but the class could make some skills of c1 classes worth more, like

this skill worth nothing end game, at least in pve

3 Likes

Matador and luchador are comming bro…

of course, they have everything to do with a katana. thank you.

3 Likes

What i mean is, samurais are not needed in tos… you’re welcome.

Crusaders are coming

Deus Vult!

1 Like

Since paladin is in the cleric tree, following IMC’s logic, there is no way a crusader class will be in the swordsman tree.
They are considered as mercenaries here.

Samurai isn’t really needed but would offer an extended doppel/barb/highlander path. Whereas we don’t even know if mata/lucha will have a synergy with whatever class.
I’d prefer samurai, which fits better as a potential wanderer, over a silly and embarrassing class. It feels like a joke.

My personal bet for swordsman rank 9 class : R and L :slight_smile:

I think Samurai or whatever similar myth probably will come around rank 10.

Matador and luchador should have been hidden classes instead. They really sound like a joke if they were to become main classes for Swordsman.

I too would personally like Samurai. Seeing Doppel and Fencer is the only sword path (I hate Doppel, Fencer is too boring with spam Composee) it would be great to have another option. I’m trying to build a Highlander-Shinobi and see how it would look like but the damn flower cannot be seen. Most retarded hidden quest.

1 Like

Let’s not forget dragoon. IMO they are the best swordsman builds with fencer (I’ll never play this thing when I see how fencers spam their 0 cd spells, what an impressive and full of gameplay class), I personally enjoy doppel because I like berserkers, but it’s still weaker than those two.

I indeed thought about matador and luchador as hidden classes, because I’d prefer stopping my swordsman where he is instead of adding these degrading classes…

I think highlander shinobi works really well lately because of the the clones copying the moulinet attack. Deals a nice amount of damage, it’s fun to play and see but with the huge base damage they gave us on R8 classes, it’s sadly an error not to pick one… R9 samurai would be great for shinobi synergies, which are completely missing, and would fit way better than a murmillo.

I’m more scared than hyped for R9.

Pretty sure that the next Rank (9) will have a 2H sword class, since the last one was doppel at rank 6… Can be a samurai-like class or a Knight-like class, maybe a mounted 2H sword class? We’ll only know after some (3~4) months.

Dragoon was a refresher to me, I just really hate finestra stance that’s why I cannot play it.

I know but it’s probably the only 2hand class I might enjoy. I like doppel skills but I hate being glass cannon, this is probably the only game I had played that I have so many to choose from, yet none that I really am into.

seeing how they released Rank 8, this is really accurate.

i wish for a berserker class for future doppels… hehehehehehe

1 Like

What about dual dagger ? Like assasin class? Its a pretty cool character option.

I think this Samurai is more suited for Dragoon 3 as rank 10 advancement.

Harakiri - Inflicts heavy bleeding on self until your character dies.
Can also be use to perform mass suicide with fellow Dragoons on the field.

1 Like

But we don’t have any axe class/weapon yet :frowning:

1 Like

Vikings come close to axe wielders.

This is a korean game; why would they use japanese lore… smdh

Samurai should be a mounted archer class, possibly rank 11 for hacka 3s to advance into. :japanese_goblin:

Indeed, it’s not like they used lore from any country devs could remember.

But yeah, this being korean game, samurai, of all things, is quite unlikely to appear.

Yeah Shinobis are totally koreans… Doppelsoldners, Schwarzreiters, even Mergens… the hell are you all talking about. :smiley:

Even the maps are designed around eastern europe cities… totally korean stuff!

3 Likes