Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 9 Facebook Event:Which rank 9 class are you most looking forward to and why?

@Laawc We already have that, it’s called Corsair3/Shinobi.

Awaiting Enchanter C2 for offering an alternative to farm builders focused on archers and warriors, too, a simple, effective and fun build!

Nice story, mate. You’ll surely be missed.

4 Likes

Why do you want to be Kirito?

3 Likes

Wanna see my Krivis become a Zealot and be crazy with sparks and flames.
Also waiting for that Dragoon helmet.

Team: Lunarius
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Hmm… you do know the comment is on Facebook, right?

bye have a nice adventure in other worlds

And you guys have fun in a 1k player game it’s like playing a solo game and playing some meta unbalanced class weeew so funny zzzzzzz

@Laawc Have fun in your solo life q.q

6 Likes

I have this weird feeling the patch won’t include the latest changes to QS, Falc etc.

To be honest, i don’t really care about content. I just hate comming back to the game after months and see some old bug i reported still there. I really like this game. Always stayed updated about new changes/contents and still will. But prolly won’t play more than few days after R9 release. Great hope for this game. You can do it IMC

Team Name : Bakatox
Server : Fedimian

Your math makes no sense. How can they give an entry voucher for an instance that won’t exist? The entry voucher item wouldn’t even exist on the item database itself.

Rank 9 is coming together with the rewards at 5th December’s maintenance.

3 Likes

Maybe there’ll be 2 big patches on iTOS. Level expansion on Dec 5th and Rank 9 later? Still, I’m a bit worried. They were having issues with translating all the new stuff and they haven’t finished reworking the classes (we’re still waiting for the Musketeer and Matador changes announcement). I’m excited for new content, but rushing it isn’t the best idea. And since there are more nerfs and reworks coming, I might reset and leave some of my characters at Rank 1 so I can be sure I can finally choose a “safe” build for them.

what about the "Then, leave a comment on the same post about Rank 9"
I already had posted on facebook~

You get my point… and on the same post… = facebook.
holy moly…

I do want to have enchanter c2 to have a supp that doesn’t suck so much farming for hours for an almost non existing drop chance item to craft an item.

Warzoo
Fedimian

1 Like

woaahhh sh*t, you got us m8, you totally have a crowded life :tired:

you’re trying too hard lol go roleplay kirito in other game

2 Likes

please let bulletmaster fulfill the auto attacking machine gun fantasy

SR3 is already that…

I wanted a free character slot =/

6 Likes