Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 - The information about those classes are soon to be revealed

I heard one of the new archer classes will be a vendor class and will provide player housing. Is there any basis for this or was it just some one making stuff up? Personally i’d love something more interactive then the lodge and think player housing via a vendor class would be awesome.

People have speculated appraiser is a archer classes but i have not heard of it having anything to do with housing.

wonder if centurion will return for rank 8. the master is still in the forest of prayers

Ah, i see. Someone on Reddit mentioned it, i hope he was correct. Player housing would be really cool and i could see them as being one of the most profitable vending classes, since it would be at such a high level and give a unique thing found nowhere else in game (unless you count guild and lodge).

Swordman in general need a buff. i guess Fencer is more focused on 1v1 pvp, so Aoe u can get with ohther classes before Fencer

I hope alch 3 has a homunculus :3

There is, its called Running Shot, QuarrelShtterC3 :slight_smile:

I think alch 3’s skill would use items obtained from dig. Lets face it, dig and combustion doesn’t go that well since most items that pops out immediately get picked up.

i hope alchemist get a skill to set up a potion shop more than anything. they are so limited at their job of being a selling class at the moment with not being able to sell their primary stock of potions without trading at the moment

1 Like

I wonder if there will be knuckle/gloves weapons once Luchador is here, Monks could use them too.

2 Likes

also a bo-staff for lama

1 Like

Book weapons for sages or shadowmancers…

and Kitsune mount/summon for Onmyouji ;v;

1 Like

Druid C3 skill could be what…a rebellion skill, all the monsters on the map attack each others?

2 Likes

You turn your grass in a jungle-golem or a rideable wave.

2 Likes

Reading the wiki page for plague doctors had some neat info that could be used for circle 2.

Living Autopsy - Basic debuff reduce the enemies stats by a % halts hp regen, if the enemy is killed with the debuff on a portion of the reduced stats are applied to the party (autopsy’s seem to be a pretty big part of their history) give it an attribute to increase the duration of the debuff/buff

Rushed Cure - Aoe buff/heal, small heal really can be as much as like 5-10% hp at max level (cast around the pd), increases matk (fs priests really need a skill that helps increase matk) but halts natural hp regen.
kinda fits the idea of coming up with a really fast cure that kinda backfires.

1 Like

nah, too weak, should do atleast 10x more dmg

Rofl, fair enough :wink:

It is near, is in late July AW YEAH

1 Like

For Ktos but not for us.We might get it around the end of winter because to be honest new ranks from Ktos to Itos takes about 4 months.I went further than 4 months because Itos got so many issues that needs to be solve before we add new ranks.

Adding new ranks means new level cap,more maps,more class balancing etc.Were barely su

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.