Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Swordsman Preview (Translations)

Do you guys think Murmillo’s skills are going to be locked to Sword+Shield? Idk if I should remake my Rode. It has a circle of Hoplite.

it´s better to wait for more information tbh.
unless you´re not that far off in the game.

Yeah it’s only Lv120 or something, with barely any quests done.

Yea after crunching some numbers, Venier doesn’t seem to fall too far behind IMO. (assuming that the C3 buff affects the crit multiplier instead of another tier that multiplies the final crit damage)

lvl 1 Flanco, 50% attributes, 120 str
+10 Catacombs Rapier
[(400+242+120+242) * 4 + 322] * 1.5 = 6507 x2

lvl 3 Flanco, 50% attributes, 120 str
+10 Venier Raiper
[(400+79+120+324) * 4 + 120 + 286] * 1.5 = 6147 x2

Venier still BIS until we get the next tier of white rapiers.

We’ll have to see the skill details I guess, cause as of now, crit attack is only added after the crit multiplier itself [(phy+skill atk)*1.5+crit attack] which is why I’m currently guessing that the *1.5 is what the skill buff modifies to *4.

“Too Young” is just a name in China XD

4 Likes

Templar C2

we TD now bois

Just how i like it XD As a guild master you are not a warrior you are a castle wall XD. A talking castle wall demanding 24 other people to feed you talts

3 Likes

If lancer needs mount, it should have attribute for mount. Cata have very high compatibility with lancer but not a must.

no best R8 for shinobi (sword types) ?? better get doppel then

Does it specifically say pel/rode? Or is it safe to assume hoplite’s synchro thrust is also compatible.

Shinobi already deals massive damage if done right (800k to 1mil+ burst). If you a swordie i recommend you to switch to spear xd. They arn’t gonna change the class structure of shinobi anytime soon T_T

you are aware that this is actually worst and most garbage build for Shinobi?

I also made that build and now I regret making it. I stopped playing ToS after realizing that this build is the biggest fail. You will deal much much less damage than spear build and even less than those gimmick sword builds based on clones

you have 0 synergy with other classes because scumbag IMC is braindead retarded and didn’t gave Shinobi skill that deals slash dmg. ■■■■■■■ Rank7 is purely made for spears classes and there is no offense class in Rank8 that’s focused on using 1 handed sword/dagger = Murmillo will probably require shield for most of the skills and it will scale better with Peltasta and Rodelero

Just reroll something else and hope that one day IMC will rework/buff Shinobi and add 1-2 slash skills for Shinobi

welp, at least I got to see the rank 8 preview before destroying my build by going Corsair c3.
Literally nothing for dual wielding folks? GG IMC.

1 Like

HOLY SHT!! that AoE Stun Range

1 Like

cant make another spear-type shin…

im quite confused right now which is better for my sword-type shin
Sw1>Pelt1>Barb2>Cor2>Shin>Barb3/Sw2/Doppel :expressionless:

Well, I got Corsair c2 a few days ago. We’re in the same boat, mate.

Wait til the new classes are out. Shinobi clones work shield skills in kToS, so Murmillo might be viable. Who knows?!

If Shinobi actually worked with Corsair skills this wouldn’t be so bad.
Oh well, just gotta deal I guess.

not sure tho coz murmillo is somewhat good for pelt/rodelero builds. while sw1>pelt1/sw2>hop2>cor2>shin, on the other hand, can choose lancer which is very suitable for their current build.

Just wanna do this… Smack smack smack.