Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Swordsman Preview (Translations)

Lancer gets stronger as more Archer classes are able to mount (and Lancer will deal 3x more damage to mounted opponents with skill).

Assuming you can hit them with that because it can be dodge too.

True.

/Post must be at least 20 characters.

and assuming there will be a lot of hackapells around for pvp. most archers go for scout and you can’t do cloak + mount.

Is the buff applying to the caster too, or only for the allies?

lol. what? Yor cute pink bunny ears will not be seen? and that expensive hairstyle will be hidden.lol. my pelt c3 > squire c3 will definitely be a murmillo. and she is a chick. haha.
My pelt > cata will be a lancer. I hope they can use 1 hand spears.

Question about that lancer destroying magic circles.

Example. the cryomancer snow tree? Can I destroy that? I hope so.
Cause this game is really becoming tree of magic. lol.

Why does dopp need to be a blender and stand still eating 3000-4000 auto attack damage in the face?
Long attack animation skills are really poor vs monster/boss knockdown and knockback. It wouldn’t be a problem if there was gear that prevented displacement cc or if pain barrier was a passive.

The video is misleading. It should show grouping a mob, activate blender, and getting the skill thrown into premature cooldown because an archer used a push back arrow or a spear monster autoed or a beast monster used a knock up auto.

Two handed sword users will not have their damage problem or survivability issue solved by long animation skills.

Snow tree is not a magic circle. Cannot be destroyed, captured (rogue), detonated (sapper), reversed (thauma).

oh sucks. What are magic circles? I tried researching them but cant find any.

Thank you.

becoming? its tree of magic since launch lol

R8 skill very joke for system pvp

you think play for pve only?   ....
               where R8 skill hard CC  ? 
               When ...R?  
              -   when have skill hard cc/ no cooldown  
              -   increase MAXHP *2 
              -   skill buff detect hard cc/(detect abnarmal )/ skill block magic damage 
              sword tank hp40k-50k but not skill hp recovery ....wait give potion every time ? boss time tank boss damage 2000-3000 hit ....if no have cleric?  
              ... this time It no answer for player

Of coz you get Hp Recovery…
From cleric paladin LMAO

After reading translations for cleric r8 (and previously of the 3 other classes), it seems like we picked the shortest stick, followed by archers. Hopefully the numbers on these skills won’t disappoint.

More dots, debuffs and ailments meets us before we even get near. Hopefully restrain, trot and pain barrier can’t be debuffed or we’re ■■■■■■.

dude we’re already ■■■■■■ from the beginning, what else do we have to lose rofl

Noob…
I Stoped playing Swordman because swordman is all about noob.
Even Cleric that can heal can easily out DPS-ing a swordman.

With rank 8 cleric show off
Yeah bye" swordsman
Now it’ll be Tree of Cleric

The spinning wheel skill for Clerics looks pretty crazy when combined with cyclone and possibly stabbing.

The Drg2 damage buff should be great for all swordys, so long as theres one in party.

The anti magic lancer seems great for pvp, as does fencer 3’s disarm.

It doesnt look to bad for swordies, if anything each of the class types got some great new options.

Granted dispell on PD seems…a bit much.

*Oh and thats not mentioning the Falconer3 buff, Aiming?, which I think gives you more attack range (not 100% sure)