Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

Video combo:
(before battle) -> Flare + Arrow rain -> Capture.
Battle:
Feint opener, flare, Arrow rain -> release capture -> move to back, 2x barrage (boss died, no 3rd barrage)

Flare 2 hits per sec, per flare.
Arrow rain X hits per sec, more hits because boss is quite large hitbox.
Feint barrage more numbers.

A lot of classes wiuse ground-spells/magic circles. Gladly, enchanters will be able to sell reversi scrolls at rank8.

I doubt it but who knows, it’s hard to tell without a proper comparison.

Here’s a vid of a Rogue-Mergen doing a similar dps without flare though. She’s slightly slower but I reckon that’s because she didn’t move behind the boss like the other Mergen to make use of the Sneak Hit.

This one is using a khasti +5, the other guy is using a Maga Bow +11 with transcendance. That’s why the other one was faster.

PD is one of the strongest solo classes now, even without bokor

Showcasing some taoist, mergen, cannoneer vs mob:

Sapper cannon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oyzqLswEak
Taoist diev: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqygFKQMYCU&feature=youtu.be
Mergen : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeDXVoeIkWE

My PvP highlight for you -

Dragoon2 Dethrone

[details=Click for two deaths]More:
A:

B:

[/details]

So in the Taoist vid (which I’m interested cause we have almost none apart from the Krivis combo) the Diev seems to have high CON (35k HP at lvl 310). From what I tried to simulate almost all CON for her level.

Also we can’t know for sure how high are each skill lvl as she used all of them, so some are not at maximum.

The Energy Wave (flying talismans) does an ok dmg as it ticks quite quick for 1.6k dmg, but does not seem very practical to have the mob in that specific direction (kinda same problem with Owls) and also moving so would be best to explode before going away. Couldn’t see them exploding though and I can’t understand if they disappear after a number of hits as some are not exploded and just vanished after doing some dmg. Nevertheless does seem like the highest damage talisman used.

Three disasters does very poor damage (give 3 lines of hit when explodes) doing 3x 650 Aoe dmg. We don’t know which is the skill level however. If it was at lvl 1 it could go 2x stronger maybe to a total of 4k approximately at lvl 5 as its atk double from lvl 1 to 5. Theory.

Dark sight (the one that makes them “vanish” generating no treat) does like 6k Aoe dmg.

Storm calling (lightning effects) does around 8k of Aoe dmg.

Considering the Taoist seems to be a CON build, the damage seems good as it is all Aoe, excluding three disaster. Skills have from 24 to 36s of cd which I don’t consider extremely high. However cost for each skill usage with talisman at 500 silver is from 1k to 1.5k silver.

In the Krivis Zaibas + storm calling combo video, it (the spider Druid) hits with Storm Calling for 11k dmg at class 5 the Glass Mole, but it’s an INT build (11k of HP at level 286). Maybe not all skill points are in Storm Calling. If it is at level 1 (maybe it put one point in each of five skills) the dmg can scale to double at level 5, so around 20k Aoe dmg (however in high INT build). Best case scenario supposing.

Conclusion: Taoist has ok burst Aoe dmg for INT cleric but inquisitor vids it’s much easier and inexpensive to do high Aoe dmg with breaking wheel + whatever skill (just hit that wheel hard).

Does not seem a very good class to go actually apart from Dark Sight benefits of party hiding + Lightning combo if you are a Krivis. Krivis does seem the biggest one to benefit really. I think maybe even PD 1 can sustain more dmg than Taoist with just incinerate as it has lower cd.

Well. Late night analysis. Someone up to debate plz? :smiley:

Taoist skill Creeping Death Charm has a hit limit of 4 hits per skill level. 60 hits at lvl 15, rank3 taoist. With 3 overheat.
Korean players are very rich, they will get 100% attribute on this, probably.

Edit: yes, the cleric tree was designed intentionally that way. Many skills have a hit count, which is divided by number of enemies. Only some DoTs (plague doc) and deployment/channel skills (owl, breaking wheel, sadhu possession, monk energy blast) don’t get a hitcount/mob size.

Here’s one more:

PvP Energy wave on raised target:

1 Like

So atm 20~24 max hits with Divine Might. Considering it’s a number of hits it goes to the same issue Zaibas and Carnivory have with large number of monster. Divides dmg too much and ends up being low dmg. So does not seem a very productive skill really.

1 Like

I think it will be OK vs bosses.

1 Like

Well does seem like ok against bosses as it has 3 overheat and around 30s cd.

I was hoping the dmg would compensate the talisman value for a large group of monsters as a good Aoe but does not seem like the case. :frowning: even without the talisman cost involved the dmg, apart from Krivis combo and thinking about Creeping Death for bosses, does not look good enough…

Taoist doesn’t seem like a very good AoE mobbing class. Seems to be focused on single-target, and bossing. Storm + 2x Zaibas + 3x Charm of Energy on boss. Great if you have Chrono Pass for another 2x zaibas + 3x Charm of Energy. If you have a fireball + linker with +% lightning damage attribute, you could deal much more damage on the boss.
Weakness of the charm is inability to change direction. Perhaps a psychokino could help you to to swap the boss into your charm. A lot of set-up.

Charm of stealthy ninja is very nice for Earth Tower. Some floors you need to survive for X minutes, you may cycle fade -> charm of dark sight -> fade -> …

Yes. Saw a vid with them using the stealthy charm and hiding from mobs in ET as well as creating a safe zone for party members sometimes. Was really practical! That skill has good support uses in PVE.

But also the class looks too specific with Krivis for dmg boost. I can’t see atm other Clerics benefitting very much from its skills for higher dmg. Well in bosses the creeping death could be used by anyone but that’s it. 5 points in creeping death, 5 in storm calling IF you are Krivis, 1 for talisman boon.

As you said, it looks like Taoist is better for single target when we are talking about dmg while Inquisitor has some better Aoe skills with Wheel and God Smash.

The three disaster also boosts elemental dmg resist for fire, ice and lightning so for some support builds it could go well. I don’t know how much it boosts though.

It’s funny since there are 2 lightning skills in-game. Zaibas and Elementalist lightning. Perhaps taoist2 will get a lightning charm.
Inquisitor will definitely have better AoE support, since breaking wheel duration increases per skill level. At inquisitor3, breaking wheel 15, they will have a very nice AoE booster.

what about this new bug?
this just rise lmany lvs in less then one 1min …

sorry its not the topic but really? we lost hours and hours to lv up and
there is such a thing in this game…

2 Likes

Hi. This is not a bug, it is game abuse/hack. I don’t know the correct nomenclature.

I have met several of these players, usually they were bots. The ‘normal’ chaplain/priest/cleric bots have disappeared from EU fedimian server. I meet several Barbarian/archer bots with this ability to ‘hit all mobs on the map’ and level really fast.

Players in this thread can’t help you calm down - only you can. Please try to think about it again with a different perspective, and hopefully you won’t let it affect you too much. Probably it will be fixed, and the abusers will be gone.

1 Like

More Mergen in action!

Arrow rain/arrow sprinkle seems very bad on mobs due to 1 hit per arrow per mob. Good bossing skill.
Triple lightning arrow + linker looks very nice.

this is what i’m wondering about… are the silver drops from dungeons in kToS really that much? costs like 30m+ to max a damage attribute

I see a lot of players posting near 100% max attribute.
This is a small sample size, however…

Example: