Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 7 Necro Overview

you should probably consider dropping a linker or thaum to get wiz 3, or drop wiz 2. theres no reason to have wiz 2 unless you are going wiz3.
for skills i’d equal out swell body and shrink body, or put more into shrink body. the utility for shrink body is a lot more useful. swell body will mostly be used for solo play unless you have a group of friends who know when you are going to swell.

spirits not worth it. it only increases shoggoths defense by a minimal amount and hes already tanky.

Interesting. I may drop Wiz 2 in favor of cryo 1 then. It will help me bring more CC to the fights. As for the Swell/shrink body dispute, it is worth to max shrink body?

From what i can get from tosbase, swell body levels only increase duration time and in solo play i can sync the nuke in a shorter time window.

And if SPR in no worth i’ll probably put CON 50 and the rest on INT. (Or maybe some in SPR for more mana)

lvling them increases duration and targets hit, so more time to hit swell body mobs and kill them. shrink body is good because the attribute reduces their damage by 75% but for whatever reason it just makes them do 1 damage. theres another attribute for swell left arm that increases shrunk mobs damage taken by 140 when the buff is on.

It’s ajusted based on what you said: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/xb2zfcybp4/

Cryo 1 for CC with ice wall and pyke. More shrink body for extra damge, a couble of points in swell body for that coordinated burst and a little more love for transpose for the odd scenarios.

If they add new classes wouldn’t they be in higher ranks? Since they usually have 2 new classes per rank it’s just a guess.

from new patch after maintenance , they said skeleton HP got higher , how much ?

Got my skeleton soldiers die from a 4.3k damage. The hp before the patch was around 2k hp. If it got increased, it may hover around 3k hp.

Overall how are they now?

I’m cryo3

If i go for necro do I need linker?

hi, this is the build i´m going for:

but it`s my first character (lvl 74 right now) and i wanted your opinion.

As it is in the link, there´s 9 skill points remaining, and i can`t decide between Corps Tower or Flesh Hoop, what do you think?

I think taking Ele2 and not taking Ele3 is a big mistake, especially without Wiz3. Since you’re only Lv74 right now, I highly suggest you skip Elementalist altogether and go for more circles of linker or finish Cryo3

Ele2 is useless. Get wiz2 and 3 as you next rank. Then you get +50% dmg for all your skills and -50% cast time. A nice PvP or DD PvE character with some control.

Hey guys! I have cryo 3 im planning get necro 2 but in rank 5 have some issues to decide. Linker or sorc?

That’s the dilemma. I went for the Sorc route though. I want to get that mass army feel. heh.

Thinking of going with a non-summon focused build with Wiz3-Pyro1-Linker1-Necro1-Warlock.

The main thing I want from Necro1 is Flesh Cannon. It already hits the max amount of times at lvl 1, so I think getting N1 is worth it since its a short cooldown skill. Shaggoth is a bonus tank/dps that I won’t worry about too much (and you max him out in C1 anyway).

But what if Necro Rank 3 is really good. :slight_smile:

Good thing is that I can wait and see, I won’t be hitting R7 anytime soon so if R8 releases by that time I can still change my mind.

@nojustnotos

hi, I have hoop at lv 1 and I think this skil hits too slow, this changes at lv 5 or 10?

Found this on youtube.

How to make create shoggoth look like this?

This was an older version of Shoggoth that changed form based on the card you had. While the idea was much cooler, they decided to go with our current Shoggoth. Can only hope they return to that idea v_v

2 Likes