Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 7 Necro Overview

Second one is better but bear in mind it is not the best build currently. The kino3 is very good for CC and sorc2 has combos with kino3.

Necro 1 is very bad. The first time I got Necro1, I barely used any of its skills at all. Necro 2 is also somewhat playable while questing but that is it. Partying on heavy mobs make your summons useless by attacking random mobs everywhere and dying alone or on bosses where their damage is negligible and still die fast.

Sorc1 and Necro2 are GIMMICKY class. They may get a buff and they are not useless per say, but they are very underwhelming to play currently because of their poor AI and bad growth.

you think i need lving new wiz?? because i am in rank5 wiz1/cryo1/kino2/sorc1

Sorc 2 is great, continue doing whatchu doing. Sorc 2 kino 3 would be strong.

How many animal/plant/mutant cards are available ingame? I only saw mineloader, Glackuman and Archon.

Is Disinter really needed? My build only uses Gather Corpse for corpse collection.

Most of the skills Necro has needs corpse. Gather corpse is not recommended because it has slow animation and it needs to have the enemy die to gather 1 corpse. The damage doesnā€™t scale that well also with each level and the chore it brings to gather them.

Disinter takes ALL corpses that died in a radius. If you killed 15 mobs in close proximity, you get 15 corpses from it.

Guys im going for necro but i have i question about Create Shoggoth,
which card is good for summoning it??

Well dang that suxā€¦that totally screws up my build of maxing skills to lvl 5ā€¦

I would recommend you skip Gather Corpse and use Fragmented Jewel (Corpse Potion) from the Necromancer Master until you get C2. Your only use on C1 for it is the Shoggoth. Donā€™t bother too much on using Flesh Cannon/Flesh Hoop and opt to use your others skills for now and save those silvers!

1 Like

what good build for necro pvp?? i think wiz3/cryo2/necro2 worth?

Going the summon route, you should have more CC to help your summons get a solid hit.

My pvp build is: wiz/cryo/kino2/sorc/necro2

You can also go for these:

wiz/cryo3/(whatever you like)/necro2

wiz/cryo/kino3/necro2

I donā€™t see the use for wiz3 on pvp in that build. It doesnā€™t synergizes well with the others. What do you have in mind for that?

Iā€™ll look into that. Also if you look at my build of classes and wanted to put 3 more classes in if we were able to go rank 10, what would you put? (Note I favor the RC ice wall combo)

Iā€™m trying to figure out a way to fix my friendā€™s build, heā€™s currently a wiz 2 -> link 2 (level 110ish).

Would this build fix it?

Would Necro 2 be decent for this case?

@Anarth

Well I personally would never go Necromancer 2. Iā€™d much rather have Warlock 1.

For his skill allocations:

Wizard - Reflect Shield is terrible at later levels and it annoyingly takes up a buff slot. I find it better to spend those points on Energy Bolt (which does this weird double damage thing with links) and Surespell (so he doesnā€™t have to recast it as often)

Linker - Physical Link is currently unusable but if they ever do fix it, just leave it at Lv4 since you donā€™t want to link the tank anyway.

Necromancer - Leave Gather Corpse at Lv0 or Lv1, itā€™s not a very good skill. Get at least Lv1 Dirty Pole.

necro 2 is seeing buffs in a kToS patch - skeleton health increase, increased damage for flesh hoop, dirty pole, and tower.

How long before our side sees those buffs? Years? Considering they have more ranks than us (At least from what I heard)

they are actually closer to us than you think. i dont believe they have any higher ranks, there have only been previews of classes to come on their end. rather than years i think it would be months.

Yeah Iā€™ve seen the buffs but I just find Warlock to be too good when combined with Linker (and Wiz3).

warlock probably has more potential as pure dps since weā€™ve only seen rank 1 so far. necro is a mix with its summons. iā€™m hoping they have something cool for necro 3 though.

Iā€™m trying to build a support-minion necromancer. As of now, this is the build i currently have: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/32wysiy2s6/

W2 for the wiz CCs and buffs. Iā€™m curently wondering if i should dump Reflect Shield (said useless by some) or not.

Linker is often regarded as a good combo for minions due the damage share of Joint Penalty, plus the Hangmanā€™s Knot > Flesh Cannon thing.

Iā€™m currently going with Thauma for party support (not minion support), but iā€™m considering changing it for ā€œsomethingā€ > sorc 1 for more summons.

And for stats iā€™ll put con to 50, SPR to 100 and the rest on INT. The ā€œhighā€ SPR is for the Shoggoth scaling. What do you guys think?

EDIT: Does this forum has some sort of automated and misguided auto correct?