Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 7 Necro Overview

ermm… kill 10 monsters, use disinter, get 10 or below corpses depending on the covered range of your disinter.

works best with linker’s hangman’s knot :3

1 Like

Will get necro c7 in a few days. Will add my impressions too :3

what classes did u get?

Cryo plus psychokino
I like it

@Velkezar
I’m with cryo 3 sorc 2, I need high damage, have to choose warlock or necro , so confused x.x

1 Like

I don’t think necro 1 worth it. Flesh cannon will be only 5. And you will have hard time controlling 2 big summons I think. Maybe you should think of warlock or else. I have cryo1 psycho 3. Or you can pick psycho1 for very nice ice wall - psychic pressure combo, I have only 1 cryo and my ice walls are not so tough, but damage is noticable. You will get a ncie damage from it.

@Velkezar
The problem with warlock is that pole of agony have 2min Cd , flesh cannon is better cause it’s only 20 sec and the area rate is bigger, BUT flesh hoop is BAD… thats why I think just at c1 will worth it.

I don’t like psycho, I know its a good class, but I like summon and dark classes.
And Warlock might have a nice c2 skils, also necro with c3

1 Like

Did you consider going: Wiz C3 > Pyscho C3 > Necro?

I’m trying to decide between that and the build you are describing.

I don’t think this build is so good. Kino skills already instant so quick cast will work only for flesh cannon wich will be only level 5. And I want my skellys :3

The cast time reduction doesn’t work, but the +50% damage applies to psychic pressure, gravity pole, and flesh canon. You also get sure cast (no breaking casting from damage). I like your build, but I’m trying to put together something that can perform in PvP and PvE, and I think that it might be a major DPS increase to go Wiz C3 over Cryo C1 + Necro C2

1 Like

I agree that wizard c3 is mega cool. I was thinking about almost the same build at first. But I would want necro 2 with skellys and stuff =) And ~2000 dmg from lv 10 flesh cannon > ~1000*50%=1500 of lv 5 with quck cast anyway.

Quick Cast attribute is calculated at the end, meaning magic attacks and elemental damages are included. All you need is 112 Magic attack for Lv5 Flesh Cannon + Quick Cast att. to deal more damage than Lv10 Flesh Cannon without Quick Cast

1 Like

no it doesn’t…at least raise dead doesn’t.

Yes it does, I tested this one with my umbilical chord.

Does flesh hoop acts like a buff(like qs3 running shot), or acts differently.I want know if you can share flesh hoop with spiritual chain.

it’s a buff, (you can see it in the buff slots) but cannot be shared by spiritual chain.

Wiz1/Cryo1/Kino2/Sorc1/Nec2 is good for pvp? or Wiz1/cryo1/kino3/sorc2???

Wiz1/Cryo1/Kino2/Sorc1/Nec2 is my build and it is very good for 1v1 but arena and gvg will fall off. Kino2 stuns are channeling and they can easily get cancelled with other enemies on the map.

first option only is good for 1v1 ok? gvg and arena is second option is best?

What do you think about:

Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Necro 1