Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 7 Necro Overview

It only doubles it if you have low M.atk, the number of hits is the same, you only get base damage pumps.

If you consider only a 7 rank gaming, you can go Necro 2, You’d have nice squishy minions and +500~600 damage per hit from 5 levels of flesh skills.

Warlock has 25 hits on Theurge, best AoE ever for Linked mobs when using HK, 5 hit per mob killed from Invocation. That at circle 1, this game will not stop at rank 7, you can barely imagine how good rank 7 wizard classes actually scale when you put them under the right skill setup.

Wow to know Decay doesn’t work on bosses is a huge disappointment… the skill is now almost useless imo. Thank you for testing this.

And summons would need a strong reworking if they don’t scale with any of your stats. What a letdown. They will suck a lot when they patch the game into level 300+. I can imagine skeletons getting wrecked by a single mobs hit.

I am planning to get necro 1 on rank 7. Here is my skill build, Create shogoth - 5. -flesh cannon 5 and flesh hoop 5. Having 0 Gather corpse is ok right? I’d like to ask why you did not max your flesh hoop on c1 necro.

Thanks for sharing this info. Does anyone have any experience with Decay in PvP? Is it worth giving up some other damage dealing tree to take Necro in order to synergize with archers?

Right. Forgot about those. Myself, I’m putting my Necro (and her skill points) on hold until C8 comes out. Fingers crossed we get a decent summon, or attributes that make the minions less eh.

Oh… other weirdness with Pole btw… It’s % dmg. And potentially good… well good is a strong word… it’s potentially something…

But there are two wierdness bits I ran into.

1. The decay damage ticks based off the duration that is left in the debuff. So if the debuff is refreshed the decay wont deal damage (mob touching pole).
  2. The decay affect will not do any damage if the mob is already reduced below the current tick of damage. So if you’re hitting what you’re decaying with dirty pole… Dirty pole isn’t doing it’s thing.

When I was monkeying with it… If it was fully leveled would come out to ~70% damage if it scales by flat % from 2 to 10. It would take a bloody long time… And no one would want to hit the mobs while it’s ticking down. Or pull them back onto the pole refreshing the debuff. I figure you maybe able to do something really derpy in ET like have your tank drag mobs ontop of the pole then kite it around the room while your team focuses down other mobs? But why bother.

gather corpse question: how’s the animation after killing a mob using the skill? Is it slow and awkward to the point that it’s irritating? Coz I’m getting Wiz3 Thau2 Necro1 Warlock1 / Necro2
That means I’ll have to have some skills for rotation and I think gather corspe could do some good.

Oh additional question, does Flesh hoop and Dark THeurge stack, coz it’ll be awesome

Could you please reccommend me what summon card is the best for Necromancer ?

I only had 2 mutant cards (0 insect, 0 plant), and I went with the better one which was Glackuman (over mineloader).

@you_912 sorry i didn’t go warlock so I can’t really answer any warlock skill questions. Gather corpse animation is awkward. There’s a definite pause after skill use which makes the next skill / auto attack delayed. I can’t quite tell what is causing it, but it doesn’t really matter because if you aren’t 1 shotting monsters with it, the skill is pretty terrible.

I made my build with C2 necromancer in mind. If you are stopping at C1 then yes you should probably max hoop. 0 gather corpse is fine as long as you’re ok with paying 500 silver for every 30 corpses you use.

Are you sure summons do not scale with matk/int at all? If so, that’s pretty interesting (and kinda shitty), but it allows full con builds to get a bit of damage and a pretty powerful debuff via shoggoth.

Also, as long as the enemies stay close to Shoggoth, does decay keep refreshing or something? How does that debuff really work?

Is glackuman better that mine loader? :open_mouth:

Yes, glackuman’s stats that i cared about (atk & hp) were noticeably higher than mineloader.

Shoggoth does scale with int, it’s why you spend more points in the skill.

The skeletons though, as far as I could tell, did not scale at all with int or MATK. I only tested MATK thoroughly though, because as a thauma I can wildly swing that up and down.

Yeah, Thauma is great for testing this kind of stuff. You can just as easily test how much INT weighs on the damage dealt by the skeletons with transpose by snapshotting your stats with 2 casts!

Thanks for the answers

hi thx for the reply! im wondering if gather corpse animation delay always happen at the end only when the corpse is successfully gathered or does it happen even when the monster doesnt die from the skill as well?
thanks a lot man

Raise dead and corpse tower scales with int

1 Like

@nojustnotos
My build is wiz > cryo 3 > sorc 2, maybe it will have synergy with necro 1?

I like PVP and summon or dark classes, thats why I’m still stuck at rank 7
I need damage, a lot of damage, and I just can’t choose between necro 1 or warlock, can u please help?

warlock only have 2 skils more usefull for pvp that is pole and dark theurge
maybe necro will worth it, flesh cannon + hoop(skill similar to dark theurge but it seems to be more powerfull) and shoggoth?

pole of agony x flesh cannon
dark theurge x flesh hoop
mastema + evil sacrifice + invocation x shoggoth

we have a winner? @nojustnotos what do u think ?

1 Like

you can use dirty pole to pin up bosses, it acts as a wall. Very situational.

How many corpses do you get from Disinter ?

depends on how many monsters killed in the range

well give me an example please