Tree of Savior Forum

Ranger-Falc-Fletcher

With the new changes to fletcher, it’s looking a bit better.

Anyone in ktos or have any plans for a build like this?

It does seem like it might be on par with mergen at least, possibly better for bossing.

Just wanted to start a convo on this and see what others think.

this was the standard build before mergen was released. r3 - fletch3 . pretty sure now it will perform very well since huge buff on magic arrow and that divine arrow still explodes even if the target dies at first hit.
ill personally go, ranger fletcher mergen :satisfaction:

It still feels like piano spec - _-

But the overall strength is looking good, especially since rebuild completely messed it up.

I needa play with it more to see if it’s a good alternative to mergen. Although it’s hard to drop merg.

It looks just to similar to mergen now for me
Broadhead = Down fall
Cross Fire = Tripple Arrow
DMA = Homing arrow i guess
Magic Arrow = Aarrow Sprinkle
But they got the defence reduction debuff witch is awesome
i just don’t know wich one of those skill are affected by AAR or if ant of then are

Afaik those fletcher skills are true aoe.

Yeah, not talking about cross fire MA
I was wondering if they had any skill that looks single target but acctualy hit more targets beased com AAR like Homing arrow
Since de skill description is vague on the game never know wich skills are affected by it

I think no fletcher skill scales off from AAR as the class itself is mostly either true aoe or hard single target dps…

1 Like

I wish the new skiaclipse bow reduced cd of arrow sprinkle or give it another OH, or even give triple arrow another OH. That would make it so much better and actually worth going for.

Atm I feel like not even upgrading my velc bow.

1 Like