Tree of Savior Forum

Random Update on Steam for TOS

Hello! I’m just wondering if anyone else has gotten an update on Steam for Tree of Savior. I randomly got a 5.8GB update for it… I did have it fully downloaded since the last beta as well, so not sure why it’s updating such a large file now.

5 Likes

my friend said to me why is ToS is updating while im playing another game

said it was just his imagination but then 10 mins later, i got the same update so yeah random update

Looks good to me. I have been stalking iToS updates for the past few days now and it seems like they’ve been doing something on the international servers.

Source of what I’ve been stalking: https://steamdb.info/app/372000/subs/

We might be in for a treat sooner than everyone is expecting.

1 Like

i think i skipped a heartbeat, am i going to have a seizure?

1 Like

Hi molive1992!
Sorry to startle you with the sudden large file download. :stuck_out_tongue:
We are just testing a few things with the Steam servers at the moment.:slight_smile:

18 Likes

You should check /r/TreeofSavior too LOL

So it’s okay if we download it?

OH WOW. It just exploded.

68255 Tree of Savior (English Ver.) Free on Demand about 20 hours ago

yeah, if this is not a seizure, i’m definitely feeling something…

maybe…

love? :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Will the Steam client run on Wine (for Linux) like the old iCBT 2 client did? If it run would it be recommended to use it or could it lead to any account risk of any kind?

If you have lots of free disk space perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue:
No, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend downloading it.
Just doing some testing with the servers so it’s not a final file or anything.

8 Likes

Okay, thank you.
/20char

Dont do this to our heart, Ethan. We have families…

3 Likes

12 Likes

hey ethan happy birthday

1 Like

Can you at least ease our hearts and tell this is a good sign? Or a SOON stamp for the international server? We all got so hyped by this update =(

2 Likes

you guys ever going to add private or password channels for partys and friends to invite? i like the idea of that or offline version if theres ever alot of bots and spammers if people figure how to hack

you know how you changed channels in the beta i played first one whole way and second for a couple days but the channels? how you changed when it was full so no lag, maybe you can put a feature to add password protected or friends and party can join thrue a pm like /r for replay but /addp for add person to channel or /addc for add channel, i dunno lol

if by private channel meaning your very own map then it wont happen

that is kind of pay to win since you can farm the whole map in solo

2 Likes