Tree of Savior Forum

Rainbow Trek (July \'19)

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding 'Rainbow Trek (July ‘19)’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1740

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

notto

lol just kidding. i hope its not as bad as the previous one. The one we had for Christmas was good IMO.

3 Likes

for the love LLAMAS! please! not this one! bring back soccer or others …

Ohh the good ol’ days. Happy banniversary to me.

4 Likes

Another temporary event (like everyone), useless and heavy, if I want play the platforms (Supermario and that kind of video game) I wouldn’t be playing an Online RPG like ToS. In the past I ignored it, I think I’ll do the same…

The one we had for Christmas was good IMO.
Yes, the same sad event we had for Christmas. This summer will be the saddest of them all :_-(.

Ignas and Byle in the banner tho. :sun_with_face: :rainbow:

:satisfaction:

This is much better than the “Losery” dungeon!

We can’t get past Orsh Trek … looksie!

We have a Great Event!!
that is really Fun.
Good Job.

someone actually got past this … we dunno how …

Well, a friend told me this part was broken to him too, try to log off and in inside the event.

orsha up-down moving platform is broken, but somehow getting in and out from the instance (either removing trek buff or via red portal) fixed it for me in the next run.

i didn’t have a problem with any of the runs =o

Orsha platform is definitely broken.

I completed every one of them, so it’s not like they’re impossible (the direction to jump at isn’t really intuitive for some jumps though).

Good to know, I tried twice and decided to give up…

I did all three of them today morning, and was able to complete all of them.

I remember a plataform in Orsha that was really hard to jump, but it’s not impossible.

Orsha is broken as well, I don’t know the trigger to pass but, sometimes the platforms match up and sometimes you can’t because they are going up and down at same time.

Hope someone from staff look at this thread or even a report of someone already got any response.

Off Sometimes when you are running at that platform you can do a high-funny-jump and maybe can pas through that thing, but i see it happening rarelly to me before.

Orsha was broken for me too yesterday. I right-clicked the icon to leave the area and retried: and this time it worked. So the bug seems to be random.