Tree of Savior Forum

Ragnarok Roleplaying community

I’m looking for members of the role playing communities of Sturek, Moonlight, Phoenix, Moonlight Phoenix and Aeon. People off the top of my head, Hotaru, Jakkai, Melin, Sagera, Landriss, Talien, Neji, Ollie. If anyone know if any of these people are still interested in mmorpgs, or might be lurking around here, reply!

Also maybe we can get a roleplaying community started here!!

Holy crap. I used to be a part of the Sturek and Moonlight (maybe Phoenix?) communities, though mostly on IRC. I remember some of these people… including a certain evil GM who went by the name of Sapphire. D: I also remember a Rainilla and my alleged arch-nemesis, Yuurin. >.>

Yeah i remember rainilla, i used to have him on msn but i don’t go on msn anymore. maybe this post can reach out to some people!

Turns out I still have the IRC quote database from the bot I ran in the Moonlight IRC channel. It’s full of goodies like…

<Baka-Kun> a slotted car, sting card, slotted shoes, sohee card <Baka-Kun> u__u <Rain\fix0rz> LOLOLX <Baka-Kun> guard* <Rain\fix0rz> A SLOTTAD CAR - Added by: Yuurin on 04/08/2005

<Olly> I suck like a poring on a rare item :) - Added by: Kraiven on 10/10/2005

<Jakkai[IG]> Melin, the way you SHOULD have explained to Kraiven is, "When a man and an animal love each other..." - Added by: Haro on 08/12/2005

<_<;

Are you raining? I remember he had a chat bot/ai I forget the name

Nope. My bot’s name was Mahoro, though. All it did was maintain a quote database and serve foood/drinks. x)

Oh my. I used to RP back in the day, but as we all know, it won’t last forever.

I’m not from RO but I am a long time rper. I’d like to join an rp guild here.

Me, me! I was Gemini. I’ve been on a quest to uncover people once I heard about Tree of Savior, I’ve had some luck with the Steam AeonRO group, but that too is fairly inactive.

I was actually looking for Kraiven/Felore/Shadowless to try and contact them when I found this post.

Who were you back then?

Im interested in RP community :).

Somone should host a website, like ASAP! I will create a RP channel on my Discord server. If anyone is interested, let me know!

If someone is willing to take on leader ship of a roleplaying community I would suggest hit me up on steam and we can talk about it. I am interrested in funding the cause. You can contact me on steam or in game. My team name is “Apotheosis”

And my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/deathsniper666/
(Don’t take the profile too serious.)

I’m a level 127 paladin but have no interrest in starting a Templar.

As promised, here’s the link to my server. I made a RP channel for those who want to role-play, get together and create a website/RP site for us.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Only if you pay the toll. :wink:

You can count me in for wanting a roleplay community! At the very least I’m shocked nobody’s agreed on a server for the roleplayers to gather on!

I would definitely want to RP, although I have no idea what the things listed in OP are. Either way bring me some lit RP and I’m down down down.

I am also RP candidate!!! Now we need someone to DO it. I suggest someone with experience to lead an RP guild

Yay, more RP!
/20char

I Know this post is being bumped, but I am also an RPer on Klap server… I am looking for other roleplayers to create a guild. Considering a very in depth, event heavy, Barony themed guild, or perhaps just a guild of companions, still in depth and event heavy. I haven’t decided the theme, nor am I high enough to become Templar, which I will - on my main. I’m a new player, so I’d love to get together and ‘active rp’ some quests, find a hub for RP, etc. if interested let me know. My team name is OrmAdenvault - please contact me if interested because I’m serious about getting something started.