Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Wizard Skills Translation

You do know his icon is red, meaning he is dps-focused right? Both dimension skills do a crap ton of damage. Sage WILL be strong in future circles, don’t underestimate it.

What’s the change? o-o

Google translate said something about standing romantic pies lol

1 Like

They gave it a hit limit now.

Which is still good for PvP considering cooldown is only 31 seconds. Its duration can still go up to 100 seconds so people aren’t going to be able to “wait it out”. They’re really gonna have to attack you off your invulnerability.

Yeah that would be definitively a blast!!! I would go with Full INT since the bonus stats from Wiz INT are going to be way higher than full CON (if you’re going full anything, personally I don’t like full stats builds). If you have someone to heal your HP after the transpose that would be an awesome combo! -as it seems :smiley: Still you can count on FF to heal too, RC not sure, maybe linker 2 or something else would be nicier .-. (?)
I was thinking about FF2 + Sage for future builds too, it would be neat to combo the missile protection with it, or FFc3 may have something to reduce the damage too who knows? FTM I’m going Sage instead of FF2 :3

Oh that’s good! Cheers!

Maybe i am wrong… but Blink seems more a skill for shinobi.! than wizard LOL

1 Like

I didn’t understand. To make scrolls of a skill on the list we have to be a class with any of these skills? For example: you only can create a reversi scroll if you have the skill reversi.

yep, just like Pardoner.

/20reversiscrollforWB

hmmm enchanter looks like a good class to go after wiz1->pyro1->link2->chrono3. Got all the important buff and utility skills to sell.

So wiz3element3wl1?Sage1
Utility of blocking ranged attacks

파이어볼이 밀리지 않는 문제 수정

For the love of FFc2

lol

14 Likes

that’s plain awesomeness in action x3

2 of those Enchanter buffs only have 5 sec duration with ridiculous cooldown. What.

Right now Enchant lightning and Empowering buff time is changed to
skill.Level * 10 + 60

Well. So warlocks got new skill, that decrease his own damage and also remove his own evil spirits? sound fun!

Looks like C3 Warlock will get new skill in the future, called “Reroll”: unequip all gear and delete your character -I think it will be very usefull.

1 Like

@barykinartur

calm down people don’t even have levels or attributes for the new skills probably.

everyone wants to know how those skills really work but as of now all we can do is wait for videos of people who saved enough exp cards to get their first class levels.

Remember most likely no one have tested yet the new Warlock skills until level 5 to see how damage scales.

Warlock C2 is worth it just for 10~ more hits on Theurge + 13~ hits DOT damage on Masterma.

Seems like mastema hits are skill dmg /2 so make it 6.5 hits orz

is that Mastema DoT only for Warlock C2? What about C1?