Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Wizard Skills Translation

Yes I did miss that

Anyway, I’ll work on Alchemist later XD. taking a break

1 Like

I wonder if Kudaitcha works with levitation. It would be stupid to leave footprints while u are flying around lol.

replicate SUMMONED ALLIES

Need a confirmation whether it can replicate TS/shogoth!!

Yoo dude thanks for this thread/translation! Better to have all the info in one place : D

1 Like

replicate summoned allies? wow :o

well I bet someone in the staff wanted to have a naked fairy and alchemist was prob the only class without a skill at the moment…

soo…

now we have this blessing and curse cause am not alchemist and I want the naked homu too :sob:

@otokogi great now I will have nightmares of a field covered by templeshooters to infinity D:

Put the book a certain skill to create your spell book so that anyone can use
List of spells: (based on @Gwenyth’s post16)

• Magic Missile
  • Enchant Fire
  • Flame Ground
  • Gust
  • Joint Penalty
  • Hangman’s Knot
  • Reversi
  • Quicken
  • Pole of Agony

No c3 skills? Really kinda unfair to paladins @.@

Dang, I thought Enchanter class was a letdown after seeing the rank 8 preview.

Shiroe is real!

5 Likes

Sage + FF2 with Link2 possibly = party dmg immunity?

Also it sounds like Sage can dupilcate summons, which would be crazy

In my chrono trigger run, i named you Tard.
And i had you in my party alongside Corno (chrono) and Whore (ayla)

And just when I was thinking of updating my icon you give me fresh motivation to celebrate frog knight.

On topic, since both JP and HK are scrollable, and since Templars can share buffs, Linkers may go the way of Paladins.

Also Psyco Sage teleport, swap, and blink should be fun. Makes me wonder if you swap places with fireballs the PP them, will they not move? Could be fun with Sages Micro Dimension.

Lastly…scrolls for Reversi will really change world bossing to primarily be physical damage only (unless there is no comp)

Sage is just too dam good. Missle Hole alone negates half… Or more than half of all the attacks in the game. I feel like im dreaming @_@… Its just too good to be true… Part of me feels like they made a mistake while another part of me hopes it remains this way LOL.

Sage here i come ~~

4 Likes

Remember:

Linkers will probably be selling few scrolls.

Level 5 scrolls cost ~5k EACH (if it’s like pardoners), so you’d waste 6k money every JP + HK (considering HK 1) for not even having the attribute.

RIP wizard class!!

the mage class turned support, you have seen that do not have effective attack skill.

dragon gained skill with 16k damage, all new skills classes with 5 ~ 13k damage, how the wizard will dependende previous class skills

warlock with skill to control the ghosts? lol, totally unnecessary skill …

I officially declare the end of the ages of wizards in TOS

look at the damage of the skills of other classes and confirm what I say

Lol, Enchanter looks good… I guess I will take it at rank 8 instead of WL or Sage…

Sage really needs a nerf, lol.

I should test this!

We already only had like 4 damaging classes out of 13. Nothing new. :confused:

2 Likes

Is there any confirmation from ktos that Enchant Lightning really lasts only 5 seconds?

what can you duplicate with micro dimension ? frost cloud ? dark theurge? does the damage from micro dimension buff the duplicated object ?

ultimate dimension’s aoe looks really small … like pole of agony . was really hyped for sage and now the cl@ss seems kinda mediocre other than missile hole and blink .

really, sage is support class, who must follow it will be the chrono3 as well assist in damage PT, because a wiz3 ele3 follow sage? think about how will be the rank 2 and rank 3 sage of warlock, warlock is a dps class and sage a support class.

the wiz3 ele3 war which catch the sage class probably will have a very unpleasant surprise on rank 9

1 Like

sage icon is red though… doesn’t that mean it will be more dps than yellow/green/blue icon classes?

Sage’s Missile Hole got changed