Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Swordsman Skills Translation

see the second boss when the guy combo skills correctly. and he is lacking cleave too…

cyclone doing 30k-40k each tick, redel/zucken doing 10-15k each tick (hit 10-13 times)

i duno why ppl keep saying its bad

http://blog.naver.com/king_sop/220792576572

sadly, this is the only guy i know that share doppel c3 videos =/
i can’t find anything in youtube
u can check the other stuff in his blog too
i believe if u have barb 1 instead of pelt like him, u will do even more dmg with cleave

Wow, I have more STR than him, but don’t have the same physical damage (2K). Perhaps is something in his Superior Twin Blade.

probably transcendensce, u can get 550% more dmg with lvl 10 transcendensce.
and theres DOV too.
But u can get like 1700+ pdmg right now in iTOS. so i’m not surprised he has 2k

Yeah, I know, I also have my transcendent weapon and take a look. He shows his Physical Damage WITHOUT DOV.

Look for his other stats. He definitely has the best gears, but I still (and also) think Doppel C3 is OK.

yep, thats why i keep saying that, once doppels start using high transcendence weapons and line up all the skills, dmg will be way better than dragoon.
each level of transcensence is a direct buff to all doppel multihit skills

if u compare to dragoon, dragoon does almost full dmg without any gear, just going high dex cus dethrone hits once so ur weapon dmg won’t make a big diference while doppel hits 12-13 so as u gear up ur dmg will increase a lot

BTW, you need more than 70 Blessed Gems to have a Trancendent Weapon at lvl 10. It’s impossible now, because you need to complete Saalus about 35 days* and have a lot of luck.

true xD but we duno what R8 will bring us too… and u don’t need lvl 10, if u can get to lvl 4-6 its alredy a lot of dmg. and don’t forget DOV. lvl 15 DOV is a lot and that guy is using lvl 0-5

I trust in our future potential, but don’t have too much hope for seeing this top gear guy =P

u think its bad? o.O and R8 is only 1 week in kTOS, i don’t believe its top gear o.o
but i duno, even these vids miss a lot of information, we will have to wait and see, cus its true that doppel players are complaining in kTOS forum…

I believe. When you get your Doppel C2 you’ll understand :wink:

1 Like

Well they got all the reason to complain

Just look at skill of dragoon c2 and fencer c3

20 cd with 10 sec duration to be attribute for 1 of alrgy good dragoon skill is no joke
, its ecen improve all melee dmg for 100%

Fencer got crit dmg boost thats 100% on time which is good

While doppel got 2 fake multihit and high cd skill thats only improve slash dmg 50% for 6.5 sec with 30 sec cd

Something wrong in developer mind

1 Like

perhaps they don’t know how to fix the multihit thing…

yeah, thats true =/ if u think about the new skills draggon and fencer are a lot better
i hope they do something about it tho, let kTOS ppl complain
if u consider that dragoon meta build also have peltasta, lvl 5 DOV, lvl 5 DPE and lvl 5 cyclone, lvl 15 finestra, make me want to roll a dragoon lol

to be true, i agree with you that the skills from fencer3 and dragon 2seems fair better than doppel(3), but also do not forget that doppel1-2 is a lot stronger in dps aspect than fencer12-dragon1.
doppel3 alone seems weak,if you compare with dragon2 or fencer3 but if you see dragon1-2 fencer1-2-3 doppel1-2-3, they are fair equal.
dragon is ahead right now because the buff is easy to get, but once you take in context that dragon buffs can be use with fencer and doppel, his first place will be taken by any of them, and of course dragon got the 100% buff but doppel also got one too.
The only real problem for doppel, is that cyclone and DOV is already 30 points, so he do not have many skills points left to work with, this is the only downside i see from doppel3.

but u have to consider that dragoon also have peltast, lvl 5 DOV, lvl 5 DPE and lvl 5 cyclone, lvl 15 finestra,

the meta for doppel also have crossguard, that allow it to block without the need to swap weapons, since a dragon for damage would of course use 2hand spear and this is fair good later on, since if you do not need to “run” to escape atks, means more dps as well.
doppel also have armor break and is one of the best skills for doppel since it boost multi hit skills a lot, and now with doppel having 10-15 hits skills, will be HUGE boost for his damage.
if you compare the total rotation from a meta from a doppel to a dragon, i do not see the real difference, the only thing i could give advantage to dragon, is that doppel would be more expensive, since he would have to upgrade the attribute for more skills than a dragon and of course, dragon can have every good skill, because it is in minor number, where doppel is truly lacking with skills points and this make him sacrifice some of his buffs or dps .so i’m not saying that dragon is worse than doppel, for me both of them are at the same place.
the only one i’m worried about is fencer, because that 3x critical, seems good right now and on par with doppel and dragon builds but if in the future they add a class 9-10 with pierce atk, just think about the critical that those skills will make with fencers buff?
so i can even see them nerfing the skill to only work with fencers and not with only pierce atks , because right now is OK, but once rank 9 and 10 comes along, i do not even want to see.

thats true too, as level goes up and our weapons get better all doppel skills will get better cus they are multihit. but that fencer thing and dragoon thing, boosting rank 9-10 skills (that will probably have like 50k base dmg) and doppel one being shity =/

like i said, fencer boosting will be a true thing and i bet that will be nerfed, but dragon, not so much because if you compare for example, doppel have the slash buff, someone said that was 50%, on the ktos topic i believe, or it was in this topic i would not go back to check, plus cleave and is 50% as well they have problems , of course, the uptime is bad and the execution is even worse and because of that, is something that there is not need to nerf. and i do not see rank 9-10 going up to 50k base damage, right now if you went ET for example, you will see that the mobs on there had 280-300k HP, so now the mobs outside have 300k as well, the elite ones, and a good DPS party already was enough to kill those mobs in et with rank 7 the main problem was killing “enough” of them in the time frame given, but outside there is not clock to tell you the time to kill the mobs. so a party that is not so good would be able as well with rank8, and of course anyone who already went past 230 knows that the game is more party oriented in those levels, and rank8 will not change that, so 300k is not so the problem right now i think, a full META damage char would be able to kill them solo and the ones who is not damage focus, will need PT the same as we have now, and even the damage ones would still need pt as well, to boost their xp/hour.

but for fencer, most people are even forgetting that we have venier and lola rapier with +2 skills, this means a extra 40% in critical damage just because of the weapon.
and again, please look at doppel2, and dragon 1 or fencer 2 for example, doppel was by fair the best dps, so of course he would need to have the bad end with rank 3.

Update after the recent ktos patch

Doppel: The +10 cd was removed from the attributes
Fencer: Epee Garde now has a 15s downtime (30s duration , 45s cooldown)
Dragoon: 100% melee buff duration was reduced from 10 to 5.
Murmillo: Can now wear other weapons

So Doppel should be on par with these two classes now and murmillo has more synergy with other classes.

1 Like

Some skills have been adjusted

http://pastebin.com/fXFTzMMB

Also updated the original post accordingly. If anyone has information they’d like to add/change to the original post, just tag me (@tampon)

2 Likes